chapter 18

As you awoke you heard whispers coming from around you. You head screamed in agony as you sat up. Of course at this moment in time you get a headache... you sighed and swung your legs over the side of your bed. You walked out your room to be met with silence and pitch black. You felt around for the switch and when you turned it on, no one was there...

Y/n: what? Maybe it's just the headache

You walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water before eventually taking a sip. Once again the Whispering started but more louder this time but it was quite breathy.

You turned around quickly but once again silence filled the room.

Y/n:I think I'm going crazy...

You took another sip of water then pouring the rest down the drain and heading to the boys room.

You peaked inside to see them all sleeping comfortably. You smiled then turned around as you heard a creak coming from the living room.

Now paranoid after the voices and now creak you went back to the living room and kitchen and searched high and low for any sign for the person or people there.

Y/n: maybe I'm just paranoid and it's all in my head....yeah that must be it....

You heard more whispers but this time it was more soothing and sounds like you could get lost in their voice for ages. It felt alluring to you... you felt your body move to the door and peak out into the hallway where no students where. You went back to your room and quickly went to the door once again checking for students but none.

You walked out your phone and key in your pocket along with the necklace in the other. You felt someone grab your shoulder and you immediately turn around and slap them.

Ni-ki: ouch y/n
Y/n: ah sorry Ni-ki I didn't mean to , you just scared me

You rubbed his now red cheek from the slap.

Ni-ki: I heard you get up and looking quite paranoid so I followed you. What's wrong?
Y/n: i- ...I don't know honestly when I awoke I had a bad headache and heard Whispering then I heard a creak so I searched the whole dorm then started walking out here...
Ni-ki: mhm... you sure your okay?
Y/n: I don't know Ni-ki!

You hugged him and was on the brink of tears.

Ni-ki: shh let it out...

As he said those words the voices got louder and your grip on Ni-ki tightened.

Ni-ki: you heard voices right?
Y/n: mhm
Ni-ki: why don't we go with the guys tomorrow to figure what it was hm?
Y/n:....
Ni-ki: you still hear them?

You nodded.

Ni-ki: would you like to sleep with me for the rest of the night then?

You nodded again. He picked you up as you were still sobbing and carried you back to the dorm.

Once you got back inside he carried you back to the boys room and put you in his bed then got in himself and slowly lulled you to sleep.

~timeskip~
You woke up and saw Ni-ki still next to you but none of the boys, not even Michael. Half awake you were looking around the room wondering where they went.

Once you woke up properly you woke up Ni-ki.

Y/n: Ni-ki...
Ni-ki: mhm...
Y/n:wake up...
Ni-ki: I am...
Y/n: the boys aren't here, do you know where they went?
Ni-ki: they woke me up saying they were going to the park with Michael then I fell back asleep...

You felt relief after hearing those words. Glad to know they were safe...

Y/n: Ni-ki we need to get up...
Ni-ki: noooo....
Y/n: come on Ni-ki!
Ni-ki: aish fine!

He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to change while you went to your room to change.

When you were changing you started remembering the whispers from last night. They were leading you back to the forest! But what did they want from you in the forest? Why did they want you in the forest? The more thoughts came you started to question if something or someone was leading you to the forest for a purpose. You just didn't know what for yet.

Ni-ki: Y/n, the guys are back!
Y/n: a-ah thank you for telling me Ni-ki

You heard his footsteps fade away. You remembered what he said last night. Him and the guys plus her would go into the forest to find what that noise was. Now confident you went out and whispered to Ni-ki.

Ni-ki: ah right! Michael come on, we are going to see aunties.

The boys raised an eyebrow at his and yours behaviour but nevertheless went along with it.

Michael: yay aunties!

When you were walking to Akari and Hana's place, Michael was skipping ahead so you asked the question that had been stuck with you since you discovered they were vampires.

Y/n: how do you guys eat?
Heeseung: what?
Y/n: like I know you can eat human food but...
Jungwon: oh we get blood from the hospitals
Sunoo: yeah or we just have animal blood!
Sunghoon: even though it's not as tasty as humans blood...
Y/n: then how come you can eat human food?
Jay: we still have our human instincts and senses just think of vampires as an... upgraded human I guess
Ni-ki: it did change some of our senses though
Jake: yeah like we have super hearing and it changed our taste buds too!
Y/n: and you like my food?
Boys: mhm!
Y/n: okay...

You knocked on Akari and Hana's door and waited a little before you heard the door opening revealing them.

Michael: Aunties!
Akari: hi little guy
Hana: how come your here?
Y/n: oh we want you to look after Michael while we go out
Hana: su-
Akari: yes we will! Hi Michael! Awww your so cute
Hana: we won't get away from Michael now but it seems like he is also happy
Y/n: thanks again Hana
Hana: no big deal Akari loves children
Y/n: alright we'll get going! Bye girls, bye Michael!

You hugged the girls and hugged Michael before leaving.

Y/n: can we go now Ni-ki?
Ni-ki: sure

You giggled and started running back to the spot Ni-ki had found you last night.

Heeseung: why are we at the forest
Y/n: shhh....
Jake: Ni-ki it seems like you know something we don't
Ni-ki: to sum it up she kept hearing voices and followed them out here where I found her then we back and slept next to each other
Sunghoon: mhm and what makes her think she'll hear them again
Jay: could be just a feeling I suppose
Sunoo: I wonder what it sounded like?
Jungwon: I wonder who was luring her here

The boys looked at Jungwon.

Jungwon: what whispers and forest do not mix!? Definitely sounds like something out a horror movie where the character dies
Boys-Jungwon: now you say it like that...
Jungwon: exactly!

While they talked you heard the Whispering again...