chapter 21

Having to go back to school after the whole ordeal had my mind running laps in my head. To the jewel to the... kiss... I still can't wrap my head around the kiss.

I sighed and put my head on the school desk. I closed my eyes for a moment before I finally dared to look up to see Sunghoon infront of me. I raised my eyebrow in both confusion and curiosity.

Sunghoon: it feels like it's been ages since we got a one on one
Y/n: yeah...
Sunghoon: thinking about what happened yesterday?
Y/n: yes...

Again I put my head on the desk, getting lost in thought. When suddenly I feel someone playing with my hair so I look up to see Sunghoon showing me his smile while my hair was in-between his fingers.

Sunghoon: sorry you hair looked so fluffy to resist
Y/n: it's fine just startled me
Sunghoon: say... we have about...

He checked the time on the clock just above the class door then looked back at me.

Sunghoon: roughly about 30mins of lunch left how about we go to the sakura tree on the hill, how does that sound?
Y/n: I guess it'll take my mind off things...
Sunghoon: that's the spirit!

You grabbed your bad and swung it over your shoulder then came to the front of the classroom where Sunghoon was standing.

Y/n: lead the way I guess

Sunghoon brought his arm to your shoulder and walked with you like that. The looks I was getting from others were definitely scary but still he didn't seem to mind and kept walking.

When we arrived at the sakura tree I slowly sat down on the grass and leaned my back on the trunk. Sunghoon also sat down across me with a smile plastered on his face while looking at me.

Sunghoon: you're really pretty y/n...
Y/n: uh- um- i- thanks
Sunghoon: catch you by surprise?
Y/n: kind of
Sunghoon: suppose you could say it's my specialty
Y/n: it's also your downfall
Sunghoon: oh come on I'm not that bad. Can't a guy be confident around a gorgeous girl?
Y/n: you won't stop will you
Sunghoon: nope

You sighed and leaned your head back and looked at the branched above then closing your eyes. When you reopened your eyes and looked at where Sunghoon sat before you found yourself looking at his chest. He had moved closer!

Sunghoon: are you perhaps getting flustered?

Your flustered response was enough clarification for him. He leaned closer to your face and smirked when you closed your eyes.

Sunghoon: that desperate huh?

You blushed more and wanted nothing more than to curl up into a ball and fangirl.

Sunghoon: your lucky I will do anything to please you.

Suddenly he kissed your lips so obviously you responded. Sunghoon's lips were soft and was gentle but also a bit rough. Clearly had practice.

When the kiss finally ended you peeked your eyes open a little and let them adjust to the light before opening the completely only to see Sunghoon wink at you sending even more butterflies into your stomach which you didn't know was even possible.

enhypen FF Ot7जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें