chapter 9

Sorry for the slow uploads lately I was bracing myself for school 🤣😂 anyway I'm supposed to be sleeping rn but I just want to say I hope you are enjoying the book so far and tell me who you want to see y/n hang out with a bit more 😏

You woke up feeling dizzy with a tight chest. You stood up and slowly made your way to the bathroom.

You splashed water on your face then you collapsed causing a loud thud to run through the dorm. The boys ran in to find you on the floor clenching at your chest and sweating.

Heeseung: someone get some water!
Jake: on it!
Jay: hey your going to be fine, okay?

You nodded weakly .Then Jake ran in with a towel and water. After sunghoon slowly gave made you drink some water while ni-ki was using the towel to dry your sweat.

Your heart stopped beating so fast and your hand loosened on your chest as you feel it loosen its grip.

Y/n: I feel dizzy...
Sunoo: it's okay y/n... we should get her back to bed and keep an eye on her
Rest of boys: good idea

Ni-ki slowly picked you up bridal style and walked into your room where he layed you down on your bed.

Ni-ki: I'll stay and keep an eye on her
Heeseung: you sure you don't want to go to the studio or something?
Ni-ki: the studio's closed and I don't feel like going to the library so I'll stay
Sunghoon: alright text us when she wakes up or seems to be struggling
Ni-ki: will do!
Jay: alright I should go now I have school. Good bye
Jake: oh frick I need to get to practise bye!
Sunoo: take care Ni-ki!
Jungwon: I'll be in the library near here so if you need anything just text me I might be reading and ignore you though. Bye!

Ni-ki looked back at you and moved a strand of hair out your face. He used the back of his hand to feel your forehead.

Ni-ki: your burning up...

Ni-ki grabbed a towel and put it in cold water. He wrung it out then folded it and put it on your head.

You opened your eyes slightly only to see Ni-ki and the rest of the boys gone.

Y/n: Ni-ki?
Ni-ki: oh thank god your awake!
Y/n: where are the others?
Ni-ki: they went to do their own thing...
Y/n: oh. What happened?
Ni-ki: you fainted we brought you here and didn't really know when you would wake up so I volunteered to stay here
Y/n: didn't you want to go the studio today?
Ni-ki: it was closed and plus I don't want to dance without knowing my dance partner is okay
Y/n: aw that's sweet
Ni-ki: you should get some rest, I'll text the guys you woke up but your just tired so you went back to bed.
Y/n: mhm... Ni-ki?
Ni-ki: yes?
Y/n: could you um... sleep with me?
Ni-ki: what?
Y/n: can you sleep with me?

You gave him puppy eyes that he just couldn't resist.

Ni-ki: fine!

He climbed into bed after texting the boys she was fine and woke up but is now going to sleep.

He hugged your back with his hands around your waist and puts his head in the crook of your neck.

Ni-ki: just tell me if your uncomfortable or if you feel dizzy or even the slightest bit hurt, okay? Tell me everything I don't like secrets between one another...
Y/n: fine I will but don't complain if I wake you up from your nap because of it!
Ni-ki: I won't

~later~

The boys arrived home and couldn't find you guys anywhere. They then remembered the text they received earlier and got jealous of Ni-ki. They headed to the bedroom only to find you in Ni-ki's embrace with his head in the crook of your neck with both of you sleeping.