Chapter 20

You carried on walking and came face to face with the glowing object. The boys who just followed you and made sure you didn't get hurt just stood in place, speechless.

You reached out to grab the object but you hesitated. Something wasn't right and it definitely wasn't just this but it felt so alluring you couldn't look away. One of the boys in a desperation of hope grabbed your shoulder and spun you around to face them. In that moment you came back to reality. You blinked a few times and shook your head to get rid of any after affect.

Heeseung: y/n? Are you okay now?
Y/n: i-i think so...

You looked back and saw something in the distance, you stumbled back seeing the thing in the distance look like it just smiled at you.

Jake: y/n! Are you sure your okay? What happened?!
Y/n: y-yes I'm fine I just thought I saw something in the distance smile at me...
Sunoo: you what?!
Sunghoon: elaborate y/n...
Y/n: I just saw something glowing... I think I was in a trance and when I snapped out of it and turned around I saw something in the distance and it looked like it smiled...
Ni-ki: did you hit your head?
Y/n: m-maybe I'm just tired

You grabbed your head, even though you believe what you saw actually happened.

Jungwon: y/n... did you see what this thing looked like?
Y/n: um I think I made out some sort of sparkles around the person and the smile was very toothy and the person had hair covering their eyes they were also dressed in all black! Sorry if that didn't help

You smiled softly while the boys nodded at each other which made you raise an eyebrow. They obviously knew they were hiding something but you skipped over the thought knowing they would tell you when they're ready.

Jay: y/n promise me never go out alone anymore, if you want to go out tell one of us.
Y/n: I promise I trust you guys.

The guys smiled at that statement. You turned back to the glowing object and slowly grabbed it... nothing happened, you let out a breath of relief escape your mouth that you didn't even know you were holding in.

You examined it before shoving it in your pocket wanting to put your necklace alongside with the object which you found out to be a ring that was lodged in between to rocks. However it was strange that no one even knew it was there and take it, it was even more strange that it didn't glow for any of the boys near it... only you it glowed for. What did this mean?

The boys guided you out the forest saying they can bring you back another day. You gut however was wanting to find out more right now so you comprised with them saying they would take you back to the forest tomorrow straight after school of course.

Legit forgot they went to school... oops -author

The reluctantly agreed knowing you wouldn't stop going on about it until they finally agreed to it. You smiled in victory and just like that your back at the door comparing the ring and necklace that both glowed in your hands. You scanned over the carving of both the gems on the necklace and ring and saw similar carvings and writings. Maybe you were to complete the set which meant... a bracelet, earrings and possibly a dress with shoes.

You had a feeling the book could tell you more so you placed it on your lap and flicked through it and coincidently found the page as soon as you opened the book.

I love when that happens it's like destiny, the only problem is it sucks when your supposed to do work from the book. It's a painful... -author

You found a beautiful women who you presumed to be the first vampire wearing a necklace and the whole set basically and next to it it read "legend says whenever she would touch or wear the jewellery piece it would glow brightly and brought happiness to everywhere she went with it."

Y/n: so it's just a good luck charm... so what happens when you were the whole outfit? Does the other clothing do other things cause this just shows the note with a bracelet next to it so that's probably only applies to the bracelet...

You thought for a moment before scanning over the rest of the pages and found out what the other pieces of clothing/ jewellery did and even found out that as she was considered a Queen she had a special tiara too so you also need to find that as well. The only problem is the book never said where to find them in fact it said they had no clue where to find them or even look. An annoyed sighed left your lips and you slammed the book shut.

Y/n: why can't this just be easy?! And why is it based around me?!

*cough* because your the main character...

Once again you sighed and plopped the book on the floor and layed back on your bed and stared at the ceiling. Jay sneakily came in and snuck into bed with you, scaring you.

Y/n: Jay you scared me!

He chuckled.

Jay: sorry love
Y/n: what did you want Jay?
Jay: nothing you seemed stressed...

You sat up and ruffled your hair so he also sat up. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him then kissed you but it wasn't needy... it was gentle and soft.

Jay: did it take your mind off things?

He smirked while you sat there flustered, covering your face. He smiled at your cute behavior and ruffled your hair before standing up and walking out your room, closing the door behind him.

Y/n: ugh he's so stupid... but I love them so I can't hate them!

You layed back down and before you knew it you fell asleep, with your casual clothes still on.