chapter 22

It had been a few days now but it still didn't make you understand anything about the voices. Needless to say your mind was in pieces, completely scrambled if you will.

It was until you finally decided to get up and dressed and start moving for once in a few weeks other than school of course. You had wrote a quick note for the boys to find and headed to the same area that had been taunting you for days now. The closer you got you could barely make out a small whisper but they gradually got louder.

You walked through the trees to find a flower field which made you knit your eyebrows together in confusion. After glancing around and realising the whispering stopped then did you finally realise that this was the place you were supposed to be.

The middle of the field had a small marble pedestal that looked pretty beat up, obviously been there for quite a while. When you stopped infront of it there was a small space just big enough for a gem to fit. That's when you got the gem out the necklace and has placed it in the pedestal just to hear a click and the ground to shake. From the shake you had stumbled back and landed on your bum completely winded as the air has been taken out your lungs from that landing.

When you finally looked up a small book with a tiara hanging on it was just floating there.

"A diary of hers?" You whispered.

You placed the tiara on your head while your eyes skimmed over the book.

Sunoo: oh thank god your here y/n!

He ran to you and embraced you in a hug.

Sunoo: where did the book come from? And the tiara?
Y/n: it's a long story...I'll tell you later

You looked down and grabbed sunoo's hand with your spare hand that wasn't holding the book and let him lead you back to the dorms and to the boys which you thought was for the best even though you wanted to stay in the flower field.

Y/n: Sunoo...
Sunoo: yes?
Y/n: how did you know I was there?
Sunoo: oh a vampire thing, an advantage really! We can tune ourselves in with someones heart beat and scent after a certain period with someone
Y/n: I see... what do I smell like?
Sunoo: well it's hard to say because your scent sometimes blends into the area you are in so right then you smelt like lavenders, pines, wood, etc.
Y/n: then do I have an original scent?
Sunoo: of course! When we first met you you smelt like a mixture of roses and strawberries which I presume was your perfume ,correct?

You simply nodded, listening to his words.

Sunoo: but now we've tuned ourselves into you like how the mate bond does you smell like each one of us and you've been near us a lot! Does that make sense?
Y/n: yeah... it does, one last question though

You both stopped outside the dorm building just staring into each others eyes.

Y/n: where you a born vampire or a turned one?..

That made him freeze on the spot and his eyes flashed for a moment.