chapter 17

A bottle with some sort if liquid which you presumed wad either wine or blood. You kind of hoped it was wine and not blood but you could never tell.

The tingle from the necklace stopped as the tattoo showed up on your wrist.

You wondered what would happen if the guys wore it unless it just happened to you but you were willing to try anything.

You took it off and placed it on Heeseung's neck once again it glowed. This time the glow came from the back of his neck and again it showed the same bottle but with his name under it while yours was just the bottle with no name.

All the boys did the same process and again the same thing happened like Heeseung the bottle with their names under it. The tattoos were all in different spots.

Yours=wrist
Heeseung=back of neck
Jay= stomach
Sunghoon= shoulder
Jake= collarbone
Sunoo= hip
Jungwon= leg
Ni-ki= foot

You wondered what this all meant for you. Then you felt a shiver run down your back and again your tattoo glowed once more. It revealed the words Enhypen's mate. You stared at in shock. You hadn't studied mates much but you knew that it meant you were now all bonded to each other and had a connection specially chosen by the moon goddess herself.

The boys were just smiling at you. But you couldn't shake the feeling of something still wasn't right. From what you knew when you have a mate you don't get a tattoo of the sort plus you would've gotten it sooner, right?

You grabbed the book of the shelf and read through it and saw it glowing again like it did last time showing 2 people who are mates with symbols on their wrist and it showed a story with an explanation on what the symbol meant.

The symbol meant through thick and thin they would be together and find each other in the next life because they had fused bloods with one another to make sure they meet each other and fall for one another in the next life almost as a guarantee but it was an extremely life threatening process so you quite impressed they managed to live through it but then again they were vampires while you were just a human...

From that point forward the boys started to get more clingy and eventually all of them kissed you and now Michael was happy staying with you but everything comes to an end right?...right?

Every night you would have a nightmare reoccurring. You didn't tell the boys, you didn't want to burden them.

You walked out your room to be met with the boys all on the couch with Michael.

Y/n: what are you guys doing?
Michael: mummy we're watching a movie!

He giggled and you smiled.

Y/n: anyone hungry?
Enhypen: us!
Michael: me mama!

You took one last glance at the boys and made their food. You left it on a plate with a note next to it and went out the door while grabbing your keys to the dorm.

Last few nightmares had been about the moon and the forest... you didn't know what it meant but you wanted to know... you walked all the way to the hill behind the school right before you go in the forest. It started raining.

You just smiled at the cold sensation now covering your body and layed on the hill putting your arm across your eyes and relaxing.

???: relaxed are we?

You quickly removed your arm and looked at the direction the voice came from.

Y/n: ah Jungwon you can't just do that!
Jungwon: haha sorry
Y/n: what are you doing out here?
Jungwon: more like what are YOU doing out here? Especially in the pouring rain...
Y/n: needed some peace and quiet then it started raining so I just stayed...
Jungwon: let's go back before you get a cold

You smiled but immediately stopped when you heard more voices but... behind you?

Y/n: Jungwon do you hear that?
Jungwon: no?
Y/n: hm...

You looked in the forest. Nothing...

Jungwon: something wrong?
Y/n: um no sorry let's go

You started walking back leaving Jungwon there.

Jungwon looked in the forest and wondered what happened before walking after you.

Jungwon: geez it's raining really hard here

He grabbed your hand and went under a tree for shelter He held you against his chest letting you here his heart beat, it was calming.

Y/n: Jungwon thank you
Jungwon: why?
Y/n: if it wasn't for you I probably would've ended up falling asleep and catching a really bad cold.
Jungwon: hm I mean you'll probably still have a cold but I guess you don't really want to fall asleep there and end up being dirty
Y/n: how did you find me in the first place?
Jungwon: I saw it was about to rain then saw you leaving so I followed and made sure you weren't going to get sick

You both stood there in a comfortable silence while the rain slowed down. Soon enough you fell asleep in his warmth. When you woke up you had a note with a pill and glass of water and you were in bed now dressed in pj's.

You panicked and checked the note and to your surprise it said "you're probably wondering why your clothes are changed. Well to answer your question no we didn't we got the girls to come over and change you and Akari left us some groceries on the counter which we put away already while Hana left some sweets :) -Jungwon"

You smiled and sighed then layed back down. It was too quiet for your liking, over the time with the boys you got accustomed to be surrounded by noise all the time but now it was quiet.

You remembered the pill and sat up then swallowed the pill and washed it down with the water then layed back down. You fell asleep not too long later, your tiredness finally catching up with you.