chapter 13

You and Jake walked to the front entrance where you saw the rest of enhypen waiting for both of you.

Heeseung: what took you guys so long?
Jay: actually on second thought we don't want to know.
Sunoo: what did you do?

You and Jake looked at eachother then back at enhypen.

Y/n: we just had a talk and got lost in time.

I mean your telling the truth just not the full truth 🤷 😏

Jungwon: let's just go it's getting late.

You guys then piled in the car and drove off back to campus.

I forgot did I mention now enhypen live with you and Akari and Hana moved into enhypen's old dorm? Oh well now you know

You unlocked the door and threw yourself on the couch.

Sunghoon: are you that tired princess?
Y/n: mhm

You close your eyes and move one of your arms to shield your eyes from the light.

You heard the door shut and the lock being twisted then the couch sunk a little. You were too tired to look then you felt someone brushing your hair with their fingers.

Then one of the boys spoke who you recognised as Heeseung.

Heeseung: I think we should sleep to guys.
The rest of enhypen: agreed

Then you felt movement going on around you but you and the person on the couch didn't move.

Eventually you were met with a door being shut and you peeked a little through your eyes and saw the lights were turned off.

You sat up and blinked a few times then heard someone speak from behind you.

Ni-ki: you ready to go to bed now?

You just looked at him, making him chuckle.

Ni-ki: is there something on my face?

Ni-ki what's on you face?
Ni-ki: um beauty
Mirror mirror mirror on the wall

I'm sorry I had too

Y/n: um no sorry
Ni-ki: shall we go to bed then?

You nodded and stood up as did Ni-ki

Ni-ki walked off and you followed.

You went into your bedroom and quickly got dressed into pj's then did your night routine.

You slipped under the covers and closed your eyes.

Not long after you heard the door open. This would happen every night. It was basically a routine at this point. The person always thought you were sleeping even when you were fully awake.

You felt the bed shift and they pulled you into their chest then putting their arms around your waist.

A few minutes passed and you heard soft snores behind you.

You got curious on who this mysterious person was a slowly opened your eyes and turned your head to see....

Ni-ki...

You turned back slightly blushing. Then he moved his head into your neck and whispered "so you figured me out"

You mumbled back "yes"

Ni-ki flipped you over so now your facing his chest.

Ni-ki: good it was getting hard to keep secret
Y/n: why are you here?
Ni-ki: 2 reasons actually 1 I fell in love with you and 2 I can't sleep without hugging someone
Y/n: mmm I love you too Ni-ki
Ni-ki: you do? Do you-
Y/n: the others like me too? Yeah I know
Ni-ki: how?
Y/n: Jake told me when we were in the changing room
Ni-ki: so can I do this?

Without even being to ask "what?" He kissed you on the lips and soon it became a make out session just like Jake's.

Oho spicy BTW all the boys and Y/n are the same age in human years so don't come after me this is ✨fictional✨ I repeat ✨fictional✨

Ni-ki: you don't know how long I was waiting for that

You giggled

Y/n: I think we should sleep now Ni-ki

After a while you fell asleep in Ni-ki's arms and Ni-ki smiled at you and fell asleep too.

So like who do you want to kiss next?
Heeseung? -H
Sunghoon? -SH
Jay? -J
Sunoo? -SN
Jungwon? -Jw