chapter 7 (edited)

You woke up by the sound of your phone ringing which is never a good sign.

Y/n: ugh who is calling me?

You looked at your phone and it was an unknown number...

You clicked on the answer button

Y/n: hello?
???: hello
Y/n: oh Heeseung hello!
Heeseung: I wanted to ask if you are still free today for our meet up
Y/n: yeah I'm still free, do you have school?
Heeseung: um yes
Y/n: great! We can meet at the front gate after school unless you want to make it 4pm so you can get dressed and stuff
Heeseung: nope the straight after school it is!

You giggled at his behaviour and the microphone picked up on it. You couldn't see it but Heeseung was internally screaming.

Y/n: alright I need to get ready for school I'll see you later
Heeseung: right see you later

~lunch time~

You were heading back to the library when you bumped into Heeseung.

Y/n: oh sorry Heeseung
Heeseung: it's fine, where are you going to the lunch hall is the other way?
Y/n: oh I'm going to the library!
Heeseung: I see...mind if I join you?
Y/n: I don't mind

You both talked all the way to the library. You went over to the front desk while Heeseung was looking at a shelf of books. While he was distracted you found a book and ran back over with a book in hand. Heeseung looked it and raised an eyebrow.

Heeseung: what book is this?
Y/n: I'm not sure I asked the librarian if she could recommend me a book and she gave me this... she didn't give me context either like what it is about
Heeseung: That's really odd, surely it has something
Y/n: it doesn't even have the authors name or a cover, not even a title!
Heeseung: well should we start reading it?

You nodded and headed to the back or the library where it was the most quiet.

You sat next to each other. You blushed slightly when you saw him move closer and put his arm around you.

Rizzseung 😙

You started reading, not entirely focusing because of Heeseung being so close.

You read a bit that read:

Today I discovered my mates. Unlike some of the other wolves I have a vampire as a mate. My father keeps refusing. To be honest I didn't even know that having a different creature mate was possible until today. I've never seen this type of things in any of the books.

Y/n: Heeseung look!

Heeseung rested his head on your shoulder causing you to internally scream. He looked at the writing and was shocked.

Heeseung: how did they?
Y/n: idk I've never heard of someone that has this problem.
Heeseung: interesting... I wonder could this potentially happen again?
Y/n: there's a possibility somewhere it is happening
Heeseung: huh... how would that even work though from what I gathered from this page she is a wolf and this says her mate is a vampire. They are like the biggest enemies!
Y/n: I guess they made it work somehow

The bell rang making both of you flinch. Heeseung removes his head from your shoulder and puts the book in his bag.

You stood up and grabbed your bag as well. Quickly running both of you headed to class, smiling.

~At the end of school~

You ran to the school gate. You were kept behind to talk to the teacher so you were late to meet Heeseung.