What's next?

I order pizza and show the guys around the house and my dog Jasper who is a German Shepherd (Up top) and then I let who gets what and then it turned to chaos with Eddie, Mully, Josh, And Gaege Narrator said he would take the couch so I got a bit annoyed so I took charge. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled and Mully got cocky and told me something like 'kiss my ass' so I got my sister's Chancla aka Flip flop and no scoped mully in the side of his head then it was dead silent.

"How about Mully Gets the bean bags while Josh and Gaege get the two bed in the guest bedroom and Eddie Can get The Room with one bed which is across from my room" I said. Everyone agreed but Mully "But I won't fit on two bean bags I'm Fat As Fuck" Mully Complained, "Well maybe you should lose a few pounds" I say as i get some more bean bags and with laughter trailing along. I bring out some more bean bags and give them to Mully, "Happy Fuck wit?" I say jokingly, "Yeah I am" he says and turns around crossing his arms like a little girl can't get what they want, I chuckle and say in a baby tone "Is someone Mad that they can't get a Bed?" I say as everybody starts busting up laughing and then he talks back to me in a baby tone "Yes" "Then Maybe don't Fuck with Italians!" I say all happy and proud.

We all settle down and eat our pizza and played some video games then chatted for a bit, then I look at the time and get up and stretch, "Aight, I'ma Head to bed now. And just so you know I will leave my Door Cracked open so Jasper can come in and chill or if you need something" I say as I pick up my stuff. "Ok I guess we should all get ready" Eddie says. I go upstairs and get changed into a sleeveless hoodie and some basketball shorts then lay back on my bed with my feet on the floor.

-So sorry but that is it for this chapter I will work on another one tomorrow in the morning and after school but hope you enjoyed and hopefully I will be able to make the next chapter longer than this but like I said I have school so don't ding me all day

Anyway Peace out lovelys ✌-