Will you be mine?

I wake up to facing Eddie's chest and his arms wrapped around my waist, so I lay my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso and just layed there. After 5 minutes Eddie's breathing hitched and he started to move a bit while waking up, "mornin sleepy head" I say lazily. "Good morning Y/n..." Eddie said lously. I loved his morning voice because, it was always husky and a bit scratched up. He wrapped his arms back around my waist and rested his  chin on the top of my head, we stayed Like this for a couple minutes until Eddie spoke up. "Hey Y/n" "hm?" I reply to him, "Will you be mine forever no matter what happens?" He asked. I didn't know what to say so I nodded my head yes, he smiled and I smiled. We both get up and I Don't put a shirt on bc the bandages acts like a shirt, I head downstairs with Eddie following me behind me. We make it downstairs greeted with the Guys all eating breakfast, "Morning sleepy heads, how was last night's snuggles?" Juicy said wiggling is eyebrows up and down. Eddie turned red and I barely turned red, "Well Juicy you gotta try harder to make me turn red" I said with a smirk. "Anyway Milo left you some waffles with Nutella on it for you Y/n" Josh said. I go over to the counter and grabbed my plate and Eddie grabs his plate of normal Breakfast, "So how long have you guys been up?" I asked. "Since, 8:00 and it is now 9:00" mully said. "Nice-" I muffled taking a bit out of my waffle with Nutella. We all finish our breakfast and we all got into the car and I let Narrator Drive us somewhere. And since I was smaller than all the guys I sat on Eddie's lap to give the other two more room, we get to at a carnival at dusk time. "Okay everyone I already got us tickets ahead of time" Narrator said. "What! Why would you do that? Normally I'd pay." I said. "Yeah well it's a treat from all of us for your survival from that fight or whatever it was." Juicy said. We all go inside and split up into two and I went with Eddie to some games, Then I saw a random thing and I got excited for no reason. "What you excited for?" Eddie giggled a bit. "I don't know what that thing is but I want that thing!" I said pointing at a random plushie. Eddie played a round for me and made a bulzie but the owner wouldn't let him get it, "Sorry no can do, how about you let little miss cutie give it a shot" the guy said looking at me and winking at me. "Nuh-uh! No way imma let you get close to my girl!" Eddie said in a bit of anger. "Eddie I'll be fine besides of he touches me I'll make sure to smash his dick in" I said looking the guy straight in the eyes. "Oh I'd love that" the guy purred. "Hang on let me re-phrase that for you Both, I̶͎̋f̔ͅ͏ ̴͎̅h̨͉ͪę̺͒ ̧̩̽e̡̳͛v̡̻̏e̱̓͡r̼͊͝ ̨̱ͫt̥̂͏o͑͝ͅu̧̪͆c̶͚̒h̸̤ͧe͇ͤ͢s̰̓̀ ̥͗͢m̷̻̄e͔ͣ҉ ̷̙͊I̹ͦ͞'̶̠̾l̨̩͑l̴ͮͅ ̸̣̍m̡̪̋ą̗́k̸͔̓e̞ͥ҉ ̝͐͞s̵̖ͮû͟ͅr͕ͭ҉ḛ͂͘ ̲͒̀t̷̠̊ǫ͖͗ ̙̿͞ċ̹҉u̡͍͂t̢̬ͭ ̵̯͑h̵̫ͭi͕̽͘s͖̑҉ ̱ͮ̀d̸̻̓ỉ̻̕ĉ͚͝k̷̘ͯ ̝̇͏o̝ͮ͜f͎̆̕f̧̠̒ ̼ͥ͝a̤͗͝n̶̞͆ď̖͡ ̛͍ͬs̴̘͑h͓̋҉o͈̾͠v̪͑͝e̬̎͏ ͖̀͟i̹̒͏t̸̮͒ ͍̊͠d͙ͤ͢ơ̟͛w̶̯̆n̝͗҉ ͇ͪ͜h̹̽͝i̧͕ͨs̰̓͟ ̛̣͂t̷̖̿h̘̔͘r̤̄́ỏ̶̟a̧̖͛t̨͉ͫ ̡̠̄m̜ͫ͘a̹ͤ͏k̶̫̒i̸̭̇n̡̿ͅġ̳͜ ̳̀̀s̘͗͜u̖ͭ͘r̸̩͋e̝ͭ͟ ͔̓͜í̟̀t̸̲̓ ̤ͩ́c̝̈́͟o̳ͤ͞m̺ͯ͝e̙͂͠ş̦̎ ̧̝̅ǫ̪̏u͚͋̕t̤ͤ͡ ̨̲͒ţ͎̔h̙̒͝e̢͍͆ ̵̬̔o͉ͯ̕t̠̾͝h̨̻ͥē̴͖r̛̘̋ ̧̞̽w̙̔͜a̶͕̿y̰ͯ͢ ̻̅̀l̸͚̍o̴͎͋ǫ̲̔k̼ͩ͠i̻̿̀ñ̠̀g̨̥̏ ̖́́l̡͚ͥi̴̗̋k͇̎͡e̶͈̐ ͌̀ͅş̹ͬh̴͎͑i̷͖̔t̴͔ͪ,̷̼ͦ ̼ͣ͠O̢̠ͫr͚̾̀ ̦̆͟e͎̽́v̖̏҉e̷̘̔n̞ͪ͘ ̨͙̊b̲̍͘e̵͍̔t̷̘͂ṯ̽̀ę̪́r̯ͩ͟ ̩̃̀Š̳͏ẻ̥͢ẃ̧̖ ̥̓͟h̢̗̎ḭ̵̑ṣ͆͜ ̡̜̑ǎ̲̀ş̜͂s̥ͫ̕ ̡̝̽a̴̪ͭn̗̉͟d͓̀̚ ͎͛̕m̢̺ͦo̢̪̍ṵ̵ͮṭ̷̏h̡̦̔ ̮̔͞ţ̗ͩo͈ͥ͞ ̴̜ͧg̟ͯ͜á̭҉ẗ͕́͢h͇͒̀e̳ͣ͜r̯͛͢ ͎̋͡t͓ͩ͡o̸̟ͫ ̧͔̏w̯ͬ͡h̷̫̽è͚͡ṙ̙͘ẻ̯͠ ̻ͯ͢h̸̜ͧe̜ͯ́ ͈ͥ͞c̠̈́͢a̸̠͒n̴͔̎'̨̪̚t̴̬ͮ ͚͛͝g̮̈͡o̞͊̀ ̘ͨ͟ť̡͍ỏ̡͎ ͈ͮ͡ț̴̎h̢̖͊ë̗́͝ ̷͇͆ř͎҉e̛̹ͥș̷̐t͓̔҉r̦̀͟ò̟́ȏ̜͘m̸̩̑ ̳ͪ҉o̴̱ͦr̨͉ͫ ̶̭ͮė̘͜ă͓͟t̩̒͏,̗͌́ ̡͕̐m̳̏͡ę̮ͮa̜ͧ͠ṉͬ͡i̴͍ͦn̞̄͟g̪̾͜ ͓ͪ͢h͎̉͟e̛̪ͯ ̵͕̍ŵ̞͞i̢͇ͩl̴̠ͭļ̹͛ ̙ͫ͟d̷̩͐ȉ̬̕e̘͌͘ ̷̠ͦô͈͘f̡̼̾ ͇̿́s͖ͣ͞ẗ̻̕a̸̜ͥr̡̗ͥv̪̽͡ą̣̏t̶͍ͩȋ͉͠ö̸͈́n̢͚̉" I say in my demon voice looking at Eddie with my demon eyes then at the guy. The guy has a pale face at this moment and wide eyes, he takes the plushie down and gives it to Eddie then closes his stand.

"Well that's one way to get rid of him" Eddie says. "Yup now how about some cotton candy?" I said looking up to Eddie. "Sure!" He said giving me a smile. We get some cotton candy and walked around for a bit and did some fun things until it was nighttime, "Want to go on the ferris wheel with me?" He asked. "Of course, I love ferris wheels!" I said with excitement. We get on the ferris wheel and we stopped at the top and got an amazing view of the city and the stars. "This is beautiful Eddie thank you" I said hugging him. We looked around close to each other looking off Into the distance, I lay my head on. Eddie's shoulder and Eddie lays his head on the my head.

We go back down and Eddie has his arm around me walking back to the gate of the carnival, we meet up with the Guys Talking and Giggling about shit. We look up and Narrator has his hand over his mouth while the rest of the guys are shocked or smiling(That would be juicy Smiling). "No fucking way dude" Juicy says in suprise. "Oh but, yes way" Eddie said. We get in the car, Eddie sits up front in passenger seat and I'm on him curled up into a ball falling asleep in Eddie. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me for comfort, I fall asleep on him with a soft smile as he kissed the top of my head.

This is my paradise