LOSER!

(Your POV)

I wake up and sit up sitting up on my bed in a cold sweat. I look around in my room while I'm catching my breath from almost having a heart attack, I hear my room door handle turning and I look at the door the start to back up on my bed. The door opens revealing the guys and Milo, I take a step back with my one hand and then I fall backwards Making a loud thud. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Eddie said stepping into my room and looking around. I scared at this point because of what the hell I just witnessed in a.... Dream?... nightmare?.... I jump over my bed and hug Eddie closing my eyes and scared, he gets startled but hugs me back. "What happened Tu nombre?" He asked me. That voice of his never gets old.... . "I... I... I don't know... Some demecinal dream.... took me god who knows..." I said unsure about what the hell I saw in my head. But all I know is that It was giving some sort of clues, But I'm back to reality and that was all that matters. I ate which seemed like a decade in that weird dream since I ate. But it felt nice to be back to reality with the people I trust..... even the person I love...

Pax is in 2 more days and I'm nervous for it and what will come crashing in my face. So I brush it off and me, The guys and Milo all play human fall flat on my xbox one then we all got bored after awhile and all played Truth or dare and we all play till Josh's turn. "Finally! God damn y'all are slow. Anyway Y/n Truth or dare" he asked me with a evil grin. "Dare" I said with a smirk. "Alright. I dare you to swap cloths with Eddie" he said Chuckling. I Look at Eddie then back at josh."Even the hats?" I asked. "Everything other than what is on underneath because y'know I want to keep things family friendly" he said. I nod and get up, "Cmon Child let's get this dare done and over with." I say and walking to the upstairs master bathroom. Eddie follows me in and I take my hat off and take Eddie's bandana off his head and put it on my head then I grip the collar of my shirt getting ready to take it off. "Okay big boi start strippen off so I can do this dare" I say. He takes his shirt off and I take mine off forgetting about the huge scar carved into my chest."Y/n what happened to your chest?" Eddie asks and I freeze in place and eyes widen a bit. "It's.... I.... got my chest carved...... by my mother....." I said a bit stuttery about it. I look at Eddie's shirt then I take it from him and I put his shirt on then I give him my shirt to put on. Then we both swap pants and hats. Then we both go down. "Damn Eddie you look good in Girls clothes" Juicy said. "Well they are Guys clothing that he is wearing.

-Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to have this book on hold for a while but I'm gonna be working on Two new books One is Called: The Punisher and the other on is call: Started with a whisper. But I hope you enjoyed this and I'll get back to this in a little while-