Their Gardian, My Treasure

(What your knife looks like down below)

"Yeeeeeaaaah.... I have some explaining to do, but it's something I need to tell everyone" I say looking at the knife. "Tell us what?" Narrator asked walking through the back door. "Just come over here and sit down so I can explain." I say. Evryone sits down on the couches I took a deep breath. "So you know how last night you found out about Phionex, well this is something bigger that will be difficult to explain, but last night when I fell asleep..." I began to explain. I didn't want to say anything about the image I saw last night but I knew I had to. "I saw an image then was taken somewhere that looked mythical, and that's where I saw another demon that was a Gardian from Hell. He gave me this knife and explained the clues I was looking for and not only did he give me the knife but I'm now a demon of my own for an unknown reason." I explained. "So now what?" Eddie asked. "So now I'm your guys gardian and you all are my treasure, that I must protect." I say looking back down at the knife. It was a calm silence until I spoke up. "Hey how about we all go to the beach!" I said. Everyone agreed and all got changed for the beach, I brought some snorkeling gear and we made our way to the beach.

-Time Skip to beach-

We make it to the beach and we find a spot on shore to set out stuff down. I brought 6 Chairs, a cooler full of drinks, Towels, scuba gear, and a big tent roof to keep the sun off of us. And I also brought Jasper, we all go into the water for a bit until we all wanted to go scuba diving other than Narrator, so he stayed and played with Jasper on the beach. We all get the goggles and put them on then started to dive under water we saw some coral reefs and lots of tropical fish and some sea turtles, luckily I brought a go pro to record it all and it was strapped onto my head.

We went a little further until we came across a great white, and all of the coral sharks where friendly but this one. We were all looking around and someone got bit, there was no blood drawn but The end of Eddie's swim trunks were ripped off, so I gave them all a cue to head back to shore. We all tried heading back to shore but the shark was blocking our way and went straight for Gaege, I was lucky I was a fast swimmer so I was able to knock the shark away from the group to the side. The group was close to shore so as stupid as I could be I fought the shark and distracted it as the others got to shore safely, the shark got ahold of my whole left calf so I got ahold of my knife and jammed my knife into the sharks eye, then it let go. I was running out on air so I swam up for air and as I was swimming up for air the shark launched me high into the air as it jumped out of water. As I was falling the shark got ahold of my whole ribs and started shaking me around drawing more blood, I retracted my demon claws and clawed it's gills and ribs. It finally let go and swam far into the distance and swam back around to me with full speed so I stayed in place and waited for it's next move, finally once it got close enough I mauled at it and finally ripped it's heart out. I took my knife and swam back to shore limping and held the side of my ribs once I got to shore. "Oh my God Y/n are you ok?!" Eddie said. "Yeah I'm fine..." I say holding in what hurt. We all packed up and went home, once we got home I took a shower and looked down at my ribs and saw it was healing by the second and turning into a scar along with my leg. "Holy shit.." I whispered under my breath. I finished taking a shower and walked back out with no pain and no limping. "Y/n your not limping anymore! But how?" Eddie questioned. "Demon shit that I have no clue about" I said shrugging my shoulders. "So where did the guys go?" I asked. "They went to get some food for dinner" Eddie said scrolling through his phone. I sit down at the end on the couch scrolling through comments, some that are mean comments from people who are not my subscribers on Twitter but most of them where from the boys subconscious and mine saying i'm a hero and other nice things bout me.

Moments later I wake up to they boys chatting bout something, I lift my head up from my position when I fell asleep on the couch. I sit up and look in the kitchen to see Narrator, Milo, and Eddie all cooking while Josh mully and Juicy where cleaning the table and prepared it. I got up and walked to Eddie while he was cooking something in a pan I squeezed my head under his arm to see what he was cooking. "Well good morning you" Eddie said softly. I looked up at him and smiled, "Well whatcha cooking?" I asked. He chuckles at my action, "It's a suprise Milo said, meaning I can't tell you" he said looking down at me and smiling. I continue to watch him cook this mysterious food, after awhile I sat at the counter and layed my head down watching Eddie Cook. I really liked him at this point but never knew how to tell him, expesily after what he witnessed from me being sadistic and controlled by my own emotions. I had a sad look on my face looking down at the counter. Eddie looks over at me, "Hey, what's wrong?" Eddie says. "Oh nothing Eddie" I say putting a fake smile on. I go up to my room I open my window and climb up on the roof and sit down with my knees to my chest and my chin on my knees looking at the sunset, questioning my thoughts.

When will I tell him...