Feelings and an Intruder

I look out into the sunset and hear two plates clater on the roof and someone climbing up, it was Eddie bringing me up some food. "Hey I brought you some food" he says bringing the plate over to me along with his plate and sits down next to me. "Can you tell me what's bothering you?" He asks, I fix my position sitting crisscrossed. "It's what I want to tell you that's bothering me" I say glancing at Eddie looking him in the eyes. "And every time I want to tell you how I feel It's like a wave of Pit and sorrow comes across and makes me think again and again because of what you witnessed at PAX yesterday... and whether you'd feel the same as you did before...." I tell him looking down at the roof. "Like I said I wouldn't judge you for what you are-" Eddie said before getting cut off from me. "I just wanna say I like you more than just a friend, you showed me what I can become and make a living out of but it's difficult knowing I've been through so much with my last boyfriend that I wasn't sure whether this was a dream or not.... and it was hard for me to face reality when you came along and swept me off my feet...." I say slightly looking away from Eddie to avoid eye contact. It was just silence between us for a moment until Eddie spoke up, "I liked you for the longest time and I still like you not for who you are or what you look like but for what your known for, your known for being Brave, challenging, and undefeated when your in a battle." He said scooting closer to me. I glance at him and smiled, then I layed my head on his shoulder. After awhile we go back into the house through the window with our empty plates and went into the kitchen to put our dishes in the sink until we heard a loud noise out back.

"And now your medialing with the lives of humans!" The familiar voice said. I grabbed my knife and glitched infront of Milo who was arguing with our mother. "So are you! So I'd shut your trap you Jugdemental, cotton tail, Tit Having BITCH!" I Yelled in her face grabbing her by the colar of her shirt. She got pissed off and tried making her first move on me, so I punched her square in the face breaking her nose and she disappears. "When did she even get here milo?" I asked. "She just came unannounced" Milo said. "And she said that you where a bad person for some reason" Mully Said. "Yeah and that was stupid cause we all saw her save our asses" Juicy says. "Did she say anything else bout me.." I say turning around to Milo and putting my hands on her shoulders. "No other than her saying 'There will be a time when I arise with true power'" Milo tells me. I let her go Letting my arms fall to my side, I didn't know what to do at that point other than ball my fists up drawing blood to the palms of my hands. "What does that mean y/n?" Josh asks. "Ḟ̷̱o͍ͨ҉r̘ͪ҉ ̨̻͒a̝̾͢ ̛̻̉f̲̍͡ȉ̙͢g̵͕͛ḩ̠ͮţ͙ͨ ̧̹̓ṫ̰͞h̼͂͜ȁ̭͡t̶͕̔'̧̜ͭs̰͋͘ ̘ͦ͏f̻͐̕ơ̲̆r̙̄҉ ̴̮́s̼̑͠u̷͖̿r̳ͤ́ę̱̈́!̙͊͜" I say in a low but statick voice.

It's gonna be the end for that bitch!

I realax a bit and un-balled my hands, blood dripping off the tips of my fingers. I go inside the house and wash the dried blood off my hands and watched as it healed quickly. I go up to my room and lay down in bed not caring whether I was in pajamas or not. Then finally nighttime came along.
-
-
I hear a loud crash inside the house so I get up in a cold sweat and walk downstairs to see what happened. All the guys where down there with me even milo seeing what the loud noise was, till out of nowhere my ankle is wrapped in black tentacles and I get thrown to the corner of a wall back first. I tried to get back up but even for a demon I failed because it hurt badly, all of the guys where unconscious even milo yet they where all tied up. That's when I was getting tied up with steel chains, I wiggled around trying to escape. Then I got a tranquilizer to my neck making me black out, since getting my back slammed into the corner of a wall didn't make me black out.

-That is all for this chapter! And thank you all for 419 reads I am honestly very happy and you all are just *muah* chef's kith🤌 But thank you all so much and I'll be working on Part 19, but what will happen to you and all the others? Anyway hope you enjoyed and Peace out for now lovelys-