A New Fate (Final Chapter)

We get home and I help Eddie bring all of his cloths in my room and we both lay down in my bed with me trapped I his arms, I didn't feel trapped or scared anymore. I felt safe In his presence, I just wanted him to stay by my side and never leave my side. And just by how I would act around him he got the messages I was sending without saying anything, that's when I just fell asleep in his arms.

Images spikes in my head of some demon new that I've never seen and me going crazy sadistic then out of nowhere I woke up with a panic, jumping out of my bed and running out of my house In a hurry. I barged out of my house door and fell to the ground, I got back up and ran deep into the woods and that's when I heard faint screams from Eddie, Grant, Mully, Josh, Gaege and Milo. The screams where all around me I didn't know which way to go, my pupils started to jitter really bad going really thin and really big. Finally I close my eyes to get the jittering to stop but my mind lead me deeper into the woods where the guys where and Milo, with something bigger and 10x stronger than me. My eyes dart open and my pupils are as thin as a cats, large spikes comes out of my back alineing with my spine, my canines grow a bit larger, my claws form out but they are like jaguar claws but 5x bigger than normal, my height changes, Dragon wings form and a Large dragon tail with tail wings.

What the fuck is happening to me!?! This isn't right, but I can't control this feeling!

I loose control and run full force at the beast that was about to attack them, I sped up really fast then I jumped on the back of it and dug my teeth into it's neck like a wild animal, I hung onto it for awhile until till it swung me off it's back. I am no longer human but a large beast the body figure was a fully black jaguar with hollow rings that glew red from the inside. My Teeth are as sharp as a sharks but are wolf teeth, I'm looking at the gaint beast straight in the eyes with my wings puffed up and my head high, bareing my teeth at the beast. It's eyes glew red and it opened It's hand infront of me with a red glowing orb floating in the palm of it's hand. I looked at the orb, then my vision started to jitter again making me yelp and yowl in pain. I closed my eyes shut because I was in so much pain and my pupils finally went thin and I wasn't bareing my teeth and the beast anymore, then from nowhere I was given a command and here I was turning to the group I was defending and started to growl at them with my wings puffed and my head lowered. I was walking up to them slowly growling and bareing my teeth.

I heard my name being called many times by the group mostly by Eddie, I couldn't knock myself into reality instead of coming back to reality I went further into un-realilty. I lunged at Eddie and got ahold of his ribs, i was shaking him around with a strong grip on his ribs and I finally stopped. I was transported infront of my possessed body that was staring right through my soul, I looked down at Eddie who was on his last few breaths... Crying, he wasn't able to speak. Then I looked back up at my possessed body and my possessed jaw bit down harder cracking all of his ribs and killing him, Tears where streaming down my face like a river. I wanted to hug Eddie will all of my life but as I was banging on the invisible barrier everything around me was fading black, then finally I was in the same woods with fire everywhere. I looked around then finally was running to someplace in the woods, everything was on fire no matter where I turned. Then I ran into Phionex and his friend Cobalt, "Phionex! what is going on!" I said In a panic. "YOUR IN GREAT DANGER Y/N! YOU AND YOUR GROUP SOMEONE MUCH DANGEROUS HAD GOTTEN THEIR HANDS ON THE OVERWORLD REALM AND IS NOW HERE FOR YOU!" Cobalt Yelled in fear. "WHY ME!?" I still said in a Panic

"Y/n You must listen to me very carefully, when you where at least 5 years of age this Demon has found you and has been watching every move you made, it is not safe for you, your friends and Milo, even Eddie is in as much danger as your in! You cannot let this Demon take control over your body because you just now unleashed a brand new legend upon the Overwold That you must use wisely, because whatever you unleashed is awfully powerful and can over take any demon no matter what!" Phionex explained "But right now no demon is safe YOU are a key to that demons realm and you need to end that Demon and banish That Realm, Now me and Phionex must go there is no time to waste!" Cobalt said. "But-" I said getting cut off. "WAKE UP!"

Everything went black and I wake up with my mouth wide open and smoke coming out of the sides, my hand was in the air and I was holding Eddie by the colar of his shirt and him pinned to a wall. My eyes where very different and someone had a grip on my wrist I looked around my room to see the guys all scattered and injured and I look to see who was holding my wrist Milo who was also injured. I retracted my claws and my eyes went back to normal and I let go of Eddie. "Y/N! WHAT IS YOUR DEAL! YOU ALMOST KILLED US!" Milo Yelled. "Milo it's fine-" Eddie tried saying getting cut off. "Eddie It isn't when she was younger She went on a murder spree! She is Dangerous" Milo said. "Milo it's not what you think Phionex and his friend Spoke to me and I've unleashed something far more dangerous and not only that but Our mother wasn't the only one after me But another demon too from a far more different realm!" I said. "And also she had no control whatsoever I saw it in here eyes she was in like some dimensional Dream and was in a far more different reality" Grant Said Getting up and clenching his side. I looked at his hand that was on his cut I gave him when I lost control, "I hurt you guys... I-I never wanted to hurt anyone.... I'm a m-mons-ster" I said tearing up and looking down at my hands. "Don't say that Y/n we know you would never hurt us or would even try... all you ever do is want to protect others" Gaege said walking up to me. I backed away and slipped right by all of them and out of my room and into the bathroom, I locked the bathroom door and placed my hands on the sink crying. My crying started to wear out and I looked up into the mirror to see the demon, I gasped and tried to run out of the bathroom but he grabbed my throat and let go with me floating in the air and traced his fingertips up my throat, then backed his hand away and used a invisible force the sent me flying to the wall and hitting the back of my head Making me black out.

-Time skip-

I woke up on the couch that same day and I thought to myself...

What could that Demon want from me...

-Hello I made this chapter extra long for you folks but that is where I'm gonna have to end the book there but their will be another book of this exact book like a series but that's gonna be for all and I hope you all had a happy merry Christmas but for right now and until next time peace out-