I'll Heal your wounds

(Your POV)

I sit up with my back towards him, and he pulls me up on his lap and hugs me with his face in my shoulder. "I'll help heal your wounds if you let me through and tell me what is bothering you.." he said muffling into my shoulder. I take a deep breath to calm myself down "It's my mother and my ex who is bothering me.. they won't lose my fucking number and leave me be, but instead make my adrenaline run just by saying 'Oh nobody will ever love you, your worthless, a mistake, you should die' and other shit like that.." I say looking down and the floor. "Well all I can say is that that's not true. Your kind and unique. That's what makes you, you" Eddie says now putting his chin on my shoulder. "Besides your the first person I met who risked Their life to just let us stay here dawg, your brave, ongoing, smart with your words, and always up for a challenge."

The words he said made me happy. And I know he was speaking truth because I trust him, he and the guys led me on in life. I realized I was tired and I yawned "Welp, I'm tired. Time to go to bed then" I say leaning towards the pillows dragging me and Eddie down on our sides and I turn off my lamp or I tried to reach for the lamp but failed, "Person who has ahold of me, Turn off my lamp please" I say just giving up on trying to reach for the lamp. He reaches over for the lamp and turns it off, then we both dosed off into a deep sleep.

~next Morning~

I wake up and when I got up I was able to get up and out of bed,I look around to find eddie but he's not there. I shrugged it off and stood up and stretched a bit before leaving my room. I walk out of my room and see if Eddie is in the guest room across from mine, I got to his door and slowly opened it to see a sleeping Eddie on the bed. I walked back out and closed his door quietly, then I walked downstairs to see Narrator, Juicy, And josh sitting on the couch while mully was asleep. "Goodmorning boys" I say walking into the kitchen for a granola bar and some orange juice. "Good morning Y/n
, how was your sleep last night?" Josh asked me. "Ok I guess" I replied
Taking a bite out of my granola bar. My phone buzzes and I take my phone  out to read the message from Milo and she said 'Let's all meet up at the Pool back at my place and have a barbecue party tonight!'  So I put my phone down and say to the guys. "Who wants  to go to a barbecue party tonight??" I asked. "Ok I'm down dawg" "Yup same with all of us" Juicy said nodding his head a bit. "Ok I'm gonna get ready for the day and just stay like that" I say walking up to my room to get dressed. I pick something casual but how I like my style.

Then I went back downstairs greeted by the boys ready for the day

Then I went back downstairs greeted by the boys ready for the day. I took my guitar and grabbed my house keys along with my car keys. "Where are you going?" Mully asked. "Oh I'm just gonna walk into the city and preform a couple songs I grew up with" i replied opening up the door. The guys got up and followed me into the city. We walk some ways out into the city and I found a spot and put my guitar down and took it out of its case leaving the case opened. I sat down crisscrossed on the ground and began to tune my guitar to a song I wanted to sing.

There was already about a hundred people standing around me and tapping their foot the the rythm of the next song.

More and more people came around to hear me sing. And I felt joy within all of them. So I tuned my guitar again to sing Joey, Stay, and want to.

By now it seemed like the whole city was crowded around and cheering me on like I was their idol. I smiled at the thought of that, and so I stood up to the crowd of people and bowed. I packed my guitar up and started to walk back to my house. We all got back to my house and I unlocked the door and walked in. "That was good dawg!" Eddie said excitedly. I just chuckled "Okay doofus calm yourself, now everyone get your bathing suits and shit so we can head over to Milos place" I say getting my hat, sunglasses and 6 more towels and setting everything down at the door. Then I go up to my room to get my bathing suit I wore yesterday, and went back down and opened the trunk of my car to put my guitar in their along with the towels and the guys swim trunks.

We all get into the car and I drive us over to Milos place.

-Thats the end of this chapter for today and I promise you I will get the next one done and I think I'll be able to get 3 or 4 Chapters done within Today and tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you will like the next chapter!

Peace out!-