A/N Page

Hello Lovelys it's the author of the Fanfic so first things first thank you all so much for 1.02k views, that really tells me that you all like this book but then I also wanted to talk to you all about basically, season 2 of This book.

The book will have the same Characters like Cody, Karla and Jasmine I think was the third girl's name- Idk but there will be more info On the new Character Cobalt, I added to the last chapter during that dream in the next book. But there will be some new characters in the Next Book like The demon that came from a different realm and entered the overworld, I Don't know who to name him so if you all have a name for this guy then comment the name in this page so I can see some of your guy's Ideas with what name you all could come up with. Because I'm not faking my words when I say I love that you guys are actually reading this book, I even read for myself and saw a bunch of typos when I was typing like crazy so I am now gonna look back over my words and make things make sense for you all.

Also if you Don't know what the title of the EddieXReader Fanfic is named I'll say it right here in this page while I'm still typing away, the name of it is Called "Rise Of a New Legnd" And it's still based of this book, but I made a couple changes and there is some details that I forgot to add, but as you may know Eddie move in with you but the guys stayed for a reason and as for that reason they worry for you just like Eddie and Milo does. Weird things will have you up all night or the Dreams you have will have you in a different place each time you wake up, you will have many side affects and Paranormia.

But that is gonna be all I don't wanna spoil the whole book for you guys so Peace out Lovelys and see you all in the next Book