Meeting an alter ego And PAX!

-Eddie's POV-

As this Demon turned visible to me and Y/n, I just Froze in terror. "Eddie this is my Alter Ego and my Inner Demon Phionex, Phionex Eddie" Y/n Said introducing the demon to me. Phionex Cocked his head at me then spoked, "a little frightened I see" Phionex said. I shook alot not knowing what to say. I tried to say something until I was cut off, "No need to speak but I've got to go" and Phionex leaves the room, as in like he Disappeared into thin air. I looked at y/n in pure shock at she just stood there like nothing happened, "Well best be going to bed then" Y/n Said. "Nu-Uh there is No way I'm sleeping knowing that, that Demon is around!" I said. Y/n Sighed and looked at me, "Would it make you feel better with you spending a night in here??" Y/n Said, Honestly I don't know what has gotten into me but now that I think bout it after tomorrow I have to go back home, and I really enjoy being around Y/n she is like paradise to me but it's being ripped away. I snapped outta my thoughts when Y/n Called for me then my face turned red.

-Your POV-

Eddie's face turns red after I Called his name like 3 times then I realized his face was red because my shirt was off. I took my time to find a tank top for me then slipped it on. Out of nowhere I just get picked up and get slightly thrown on my bed which startled the fuck outta me and I clinged onto Eddie. Eddie starts laughing his ass off and I calm down a little knowing that his embrace makes me safe in a way that I would want to protect it. Me and Eddie just relax for a bit then I soon began to doze off cuddled up to Eddie.

I Wake up and I'm stuck in a sleeping bear hug from Eddie, I'm wiggling my way out until I'm free. I catch my breath for a moment and look around till my eyes landed on my air horn. I get up and wake up Eddie and told him to meet me downstairs as I was grabbing my air horn.

I make my way down and looked at Eddie and plugged one ear as I blew the air horn. Everyone fell off from where they where sleeping as Juicy screamed, I fell down clenching my stomach and laughed my ass off with Eddie laying on his back also laughing his ass off. "Y/N what the Hell dude" Juicy said holding his hand over his heart, I was giggling at this point now after Like 20 minutes. "Hah- get up-" I say still wheezing. "Get up for Pax is what she is saying guys" Eddie finishes my sentence still giggling. "Well shit, you didn't have to use an air horn" Narrator chimes in.

Everyone get's up and ready to head over to Pax and on our way there we got Milo and are sitting in the car on our way to Pax until a song I knew by heart came on

My thumb was thumping to the rhythm as I was waiting, after my short little wait I sung along to the song.

"Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor, Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.
And I wonder If I ever crossed your Mind. For me it happens all the time, It's a quarter after One I'm all alone and I need you now."

I continue to sing along and until it gotten to the Guys part and Eddie started to sing along to the song. "Love the shot of whisky can't stop looking at the door. Wishing you come sweep me in the way you did before" then I sung along with Eddie with the chorus

"And I wonder If I ever crossed you mind" me and Eddie sang together. "For me it happens all the time" Eddie sang. "It's a quarter after One I'm a little drunk and I need you now, Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without, but I just need you now" me and Eddie sang as we both looked each other in the eyes with a smile. We continued to sing the song until It was over. Finally the song was over and Narrator spoke up in a sweet voice. "Awe you two would be so cute Together, expesily after you two where singing together". I choked on my own saliva and looked over at Eddie who just sat there like a statue and his face Beet Red, then I started to laugh and cough at the same time. "My God Y/n You good?" Juciy said slightly laughing at me and Eddie. "Y-yeah I'm *cough* Good" I said trying to calm my coughing down.

Finally my coughing came to a stop and went to pax

-Hi I'm so sorry for not posting in a long time I've been caught up in vacation and other shit in the world but ill be back to posting more ASAP-