Chasing Dreams?

I wake up on my back of a place I don't recognize and I sit up just completely calm and looked around at my surroundings and my eyes lands on a Bright glowing moonglow. I get up on my feet and tilt my head to the left a bit looking and the moonglow then picking it up and examining it and giving its couple questioning looks. Then it starts to fade out of my hand with the ashes of it floating upwards and I follow it to the sky seeing the northern lights. When I first looked up the wind picked up making my hair flowing in the wind with small black and blue particles flowing the same direction as the wind, I turned my head following the particles looking back to see myself.... but.... Happier..... I reach out to the happier, smiling version on me then I noticed that I could see what would be called paradise in the happier self of my eyes. An island of calmness, palm trees, Happy and joy everywhere. It definitely was my Paradise, I smiled at the view until Black tentacles lunged at my throat from behind and covering my mouth, wrapping itself around my ankles and half of my calves, and my wrists up to my forearm and dragging me down into a pitch black void, so I closed my eyes thinking something would happen to me. Then I opened my eyes and noticed I was floating in mid-air as I looked around my eyes lands on A silhouette of Milo. I say nothing but stare at it, it had white pupils and a white lining of a smile. Then I look to my right to see the Guy's same looks as the silhouette. Then the silhouette of Eddie leans closer into my face and tilts his head at me, then looks down at my wrists and neck. I look down to see my wrists chained up in chains then I feel my neck and it's also chained up then I look up to see a mirror infront of my face and yet again it was myself In the mirror. After I stared at my reflection for a while it started glitch into my sadistic self. Then a reflection of my neck sliced opened and flowing blood and a huge rip on the side of my mouth showing both bottom and top canines also flowing with blood, My eyes widen with horror tas I clenched my fists and punched the mirror shattering the whole thing then bringing my somewhere mythical with a blue and purple ombre effect background with clouds of smoke over the shallow water I'm standing in with stars overhead. I start to walk around a bit until a Star outline of a dragon sits up and unfolds it's wings, I look up at it with amazement and then it flies off into the sky and gets smaller from a distance then flies past me with fast speed.

I turn as it flies past me and coming face to face with a jaguar outline like the dragon in stars on a tree, It jumps off the tree and walks up to me and walks through me and disappearing after when I turn my head looking back I can still see the jaguar's footsteps in the shallow water leading to a rock with a wolf Like the two animals I saw howling with a whole pack of wolves, then something just speeding past me which gets my attention and I look to see a cheetah outline in stars walking around me then darting away making me come in contact with a Pitch black silhouette of a demon Twice as big as me with large ass horns, armored claws, Wolf Ears that are chipped with Piercings on it, The head of a Jaguar with Long teeth, and a tail of a cheetah with tail wings at the end of the tail, and alining the spinal cord along the back of it with Spikes. The Spine, eyes, Markings, tailwings, inside of throat and mouth glows. I take a step back, then I start running to god who knows where. Then I run into the dark with a Bright blue light floating in the air in the distance, I start walking to it and it felt like I was chained to a crate of Stone.

I look back to seeing I full massive crate of stone blocks chained to my wrists and neck once again. Then I look forward to see the light going 'Green, yellow, and red' meaning a game of 'Red light, Green light' the light source started on red then turned green. I take one step forward and fall into what seems a ocean and I feel like I'm being choked my a pair of hands and I hold onto whatever is choking me underwater. I was able to get free from the grasp after a little while losing air as I kept opening my mouth letting loose the only air source turning into an air bubble and floating up and disappearing, I swim up and finds a ledge to raise from the water. I arose from the water with my  forearms on the ledge and gasping for air, I look up to see Giant Silhouettes of my mother and my ex brody with red glowing eyes. Infront of my face was a word being carved in the air 'LOSER' in glowing red, then other words I've been called are being carved out infront of me like Monster, Freak, Mistake, Worthless, Unloved, Nobody with ever love you, and Die. So I stand up on the ground and walk a little ways out until I came across a cliff with fire roaring. I turn my head looking back to see the silhouettes of My mother, Brody, Milo, Josh, Grant, Gaege, Mully, and the one person that I really trust the most..... Eddie..... They all had red glowing eyes. Eddie and the guys along with Milo all said 'Jump Y/n....' or 'You where never loved....' I had enough of it so for once I shouted 'I don't hear you!' And 'None of this is True! It's not reality!' Then the two silhouettes of my mother and Brody faded away, The other silhouettes eyes goes back to white and fade away but Eddie's. 'don't stop believing, and don't give up. Like I said.... I will heal your wounds.... don't let anything or anyone stop you from being you y/n' was the only thing that it said before it faded away. I wanted to hug the silhouette of Eddie but I was to late then the whole thing I was in started to crack and fall apart. Then before I knew I was pushed off the ledge of the cliff and into the burning fire. I wasn't shocked, just felt paralyzed by every bone but let my guts lead me to my fate.

-End of this chapter hoped you liked it!

Peace out!

Now time for some sleep🥱-