Water Park Time!

I wake up to my door creaking open in the middle of the night and I thought it was Jasper so I look up to a tired Eddie walking up to me. "Y/N.." he said my name lously, "Yes Eddie, what's wrong?" I ask. "Well Jasper kicked me out of my bed.." he said. "And not only that but when I tried to get back into bed because I thought he did it on accident he growled and it was scary" he says. "Yup that means he needs to go to an obedience trainer, but you can spend the night in here" I said to him and then I closed my eyes again with my feet still on the ground and laying on my back. "Okay at least get on the bed properly then you can sleep" Eddie said and I replied to his saying "Make me" as I smirked jokingly.

He picked me up bridal style and I just stayed limp well it was the middle of the night and I was tired. "Ok that's wierd because now you feel like jello in my arms but your not sticky" Eddie commented, Eddie started to laugh a bit so I just chuckled a little. He puts me down on my bed and walks around and gets under my covers with his back facing me. I roll over on my stomach and let my arm dangle off the side of my bed and rest my chin on a pillow and slowly dozed off into a deep sleep.

~Time skip(Next morning)~

I wake up to cameras going off and I see mully and josh just taking pictures while Narrator and Juicy are trying to get them to stop, so I try to get up and out of bed but something was holding me down so I look down at my torso then I look at Eddie who ended up cuddling me last night so I grabbed onto the side of my bed and tried squeezing my way out and luckily I was strong enough to budge out of his grasp. Once I got out of his arms I immediately fell onto the floor walking Eddie up with a bink of an eyes. "Ack! What happened Cabronè!" He somewhat yelled. "I fell" I say casually and Proud, I get up and stretch giving josh and Mully a 'Better run stare I take two of my slides and from the stairs I nope scoped them both in the back of the head, "I suggest getting rid of those pictures boys" I say flashing them a smirk. "Awe, but you both where cute cuddling one another" Josh said complaining a bit. "Honestly me and Narrator have to agree on that, you both where pretty cute cuddling each other" Gaege Said. "Juicy Shut up Dawg!" Eddie said, "I don't know why I decided to let you guys stay for Pax" I said picking up both of my slides I threw at Mully and josh.

I put my slides away then cookes up a simple breakfast for me and the guys, after we got done I picked up all the dishes and washed them then put them all away. "So who wants to play call of duty: Blackopts 3?" I say and almost immediately everyone yells 'I do!' And then we all play in multiplayer mode and I went easy on them until they all ganged up on me. "Ok now you ALL are gonna feel my true power!" I laughed a bit and No Scoped them all and won the whole match.

"YES!" I say fist pumping the air. "Yeah there is no way I'm gonna play with here again" Gaege said, "then what else are you gonna do? Because I can play all day long if I wanted to" I say to him then put my controller down, I get up and stretch, "Kay I'm gonna get dressed real quick and maybe you guys should do the same" I say to them looking them all in the eyes. "Why where are you taking us" Josh Asked. "To the fucking water park Dumbass" I say walking upstairs, "WHOOO! WATER PARK HERE WE COME!" Eddie yelled out and went to his guest bedroom.

You close your room door and you get out some Boy swim trunks and a bathing suit top with a plain white T-shirt and you put your hat on and go downstairs to all of the boys there waiting. "Alright let's go!" I say grabbing 6 towels my car keys and my sunglasses, we all get into the car and go to the water park.

~Time skipping the drive~

"We are here!" I say putting my car in park. We all get out of the car and I buy us all tickets for the Water rides, we all put our stuff in our lockers and put on some sunscreen on I had to help the boys for their backs. "Okay boys what ride first?" I ask and Josh and Mully both say at the same time, "That one up there!" As they pointed to the biggest water slide. We go up to the water slide and when reach the top of it I look down and my stomach just drops, "Look it can hold up to 8 people on this ride!" Mully says pointing at a sign. We all get on the tube and I'm seated in between Eddie And Juicy and I have my one hand holding onto my hat while the other is gripping the handle. "Looks like someone is scared of heights" Mully says teasing me. "Mully shut the fuck up I HATE heights!" I said laughing a bit and looking over the edge. "Well you decided to get on" "Yeah I'm gonna stay on" right when I said that we started doing down and everyone is saying 'Weeee' while I'm saying 'Noooo'. We get to the end and the tube flips over with all of us flying into the pool to catch us.

- Welp sorry for your loss but I'm gonna have to end it here next chapter will be out soon as possible!

Peace out!-