9- 𝑅𝑢𝑓𝑓-𝑑𝑎𝑦

Here's an old pic

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

A smooth pattern of knocks is heard on the old wooden door. Followed by a low whisper of voices commenting amongst themselves. Wondering why no one answered their calls. Stubborn, they knocked again, a tad bit louder. Once more, no answer. Not a shout, not a mumble, not even a creak of the floorboards. It was absolutely silent on the other end.

Why isn't he waking up? Now looking at the others, Max held the plate closely in his claws. Could you have died in your sleep? He knows you have questionable things happen but- completely bothered, the small shadow shook his head. He wanted to avoid thinking about that. Not only that, but he cherishes you to no end. You are his master, he lives to please you with his presence, even if it takes all the smiles out of him.

"Guys, Max is right."

The small shadow's ears perks up. Was he really? Hearing that from Murder is a great, once, and a lifetime opportunity. Should he be happy or worried? Tilting his head, Max closed his mouth completely. His nose wiggled.

"I am?"

He asked. Murder nodes, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked down at the shorter shadow.

"Why yes, we should hurry, today is very important." He gestures his hand-over to the door. "Max, go wake him up."

Max shook his head before gently squishing it.

"I don't think I can handle him shouting at me. Why can't Leo wake him up? He's not doing anything that important."

Leo huffs with the first aid kit in claws. He stared at his companions with his mouth shut. In confusion the hound narrowed his eyes.

"I'm certainly not doing it. Last time he used me as a pillow. Let's just try to come up with a plan."

Taking a moment to think, the biggest of the three stood tall, placing his black, shadowy claws on the golden door knob. Casually walking into the room with a grin.

"You two really are pathetic. I'll do it."

The two shadows shook their heads in disagreement at the action. He wasn't the most comforting face to wake up to.

"No, we can't just go in the room."

Max whispered. Murder look at him before opening the door, not caring.

"If not now, then when?"

He asked with a glint of amusement in his eyes. The way his comrades stumbled over each other is hilariously painful to watch, but this was business, and it's about to boom.

"But, think about it, please. Just for a small second? Maybe we could just let him rest a few more minutes. I guarantee he'll praise us for our kind hearts."