2- 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑒

Bro Insane is straight fire.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

"Damn it..." Y/n grumbled to himself, regretting the way he stormed out of the bar. It may have been the most boldest, yet stupidest thing he has ever done in his afterlife. Yeah the sassy lass sent him off on the walls, but where is he going to work now? He was protecting her, but at the same time performing 40 bucks an hour. It was pretty good pay, might have gotten a raise too if the drama didn't happen.

Closing his eyes, Y/n rose his smooth s/c hands from his pockets and lazily ran his slender fingers through his long/short locks of hair. Money, he needed it badly. Not to the point he would sell his body, he was too self conscious for that. Trying to calm his mindset to something else he found nothing in that headspace of his.

Letting out a sigh, the shadow man brushes off the feeling of pain like a bug on his shoulder. A bug he can crush under the heel of his boots, stomping on it repeatedly and then setting it to flames watching it disintegrate to ashes. Needless to say he was good at pretending to be happy. If he was to work as a clown he would be great. He was a laughing stock thanks to her. It wouldn't hurt normally but the thing that bothered him is that its TRUE. Everything he wants to belive wasn't, was 100% correct. He was a puppy that always wandered around her. Waiting for her to call him to go out for brunch or drink or something. He devoted his afterlife to Mimzy. Now without her he felt empty. Nothing to distract him. He might even go insane in the membrain.

Letting out a small grunt, the wolf shook his head, calming his soul down. The smoke around him was long gone and his eyes turned back to their original colors.

"I don't need another wire loose up in the old noggin. Though I see it'll be hard, considering this is hell. It's either eat or be eaten. Speaking of eating what the fuck am I going to eat for dinner? There was nothing in the fridge this morning...maybe I should go grocery shopping for-"

Letting out a sharp breath, the demon bumped into an owl without paying attention. Looking up, he spotted a hot stain on the stranger's suit.

"The hell? Watch where you're going asshole!" The owl demon shouted out hissing in pain. Grabbing a napkin he rubbed at the brown liquid that now stained his expensive attire. Poor guy.

Feeling guilty, Y/n smiled nervously. With a soft look in his eyes. "Sorry about that pal, I didn't see you coming. If you want I could buy you another cup?"

He offered, pulling out the sage werewolf paw wallet. The triggered feather man held the cup in his shaking hand, too angry to even care about what the wolf had to say. He squinted his green eyes allowing the soaked napkins to fall out of his grasp. The tall figure completely gave up hope of saving the expensive suit.

"How dare you!" The owl shouted. Causing a commotion around them. Stepping back, Y/n frowned his hands holding the wallet to his chest, glancing around before looking back up at him. "What? I was just trying to be polite?"

The tall demon sneered, his beak turning to a frown. "You know exactly what you did, you retard. You ruined my new suit! I work hard for my money, you probably sell your body in order to get yours you slutty anywhore!"

Growling, the wolf rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Listen here Owl Capone. I don't have all day to be arguing with a disney owl so how about you go back to talespin. I'm too grown to be fucking around with a gangster wannabe. I apologized for spilling your coffee. Quite frankly none gives a fuck about your suit. Now good day to you sir."

No one saw it coming, Y/n nor the birdwatchers across the street. This insane man tossed what was left in the coffee cup on the wolves head. Laughing at your now wet figure.