17- 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟?

I love you guys so much I wrote this all night yestderday and a little bit tonight. Took a bit to figure out to do really. I still need to edit it...a lot but I just figured you'd still wanna read it either way instead of wait weeks.
🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Y/n woke up, grabbed a baseball bat beside his bed and went bonkers on that alarm clock. 8 am? Who the fuck gets up at 8 in the morning on a Saturday? Then it came to him...he had to meet Alastor before 9 am. Yes that's right Alastor the one that claimed him. When he had a whole- oh my God was Y/n a side piece? Damn...at least he's a whole course meal. 

Kicking open his door he grumbled about last night. Why did he have to fuck around with two guys that just seemed to hate each other? It wasn't on purpose he swears. Just something that took him by surprise. Finds out Murder likes him more then a friend. Alastor wants him to be his..well he didn't specifically say what. Just said "Mine." Which could mean anything. Anything but boyfriend because Y/n oh boy he sucks at maintaining a relationship. He either gets attached and gets hurt or lets them go before they can. 

"Fucking...bullshit. Alone forever..." Y/n hissed. He passed Murders room. The door was wide open with a malicious shadow hanging from the ceiling. "What the fuck?" Retracting his steps the wolf peeked on in Murders room. Real clean besides the torn up dummies on the floor with a picture of Alastors face. 'Wow they really hate each other.' He found his attention back to the sleeping man's criss -cross upside down. He had on comfy purple pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. His hair hung as well as he did and his face was peaceful. Walking closer Y/n felt a warm smile rise on his lovely cheeks. "Kinda cute when he sleeps."

Murder must of felt Y/ns stare because his eyes squinted open with a stretched confused pokerface. "Wha?" He blinked once twice and he stared at Y/n not saying a word.

Chuckling the wolf rubbed his neck. "Sorry for waking you. I guess I should give you a heads up that I'm going out today."

Murders eyes widened with a smile on his face. Y/n noticed and he shook his head. "No I mean I'm going alone. Well I won't be alone but I'll be with Alastor."

Murder looked at him like he was just punched in the face. "Grrrrr." Y/n backed up slowly sweating bullets. "I'm gonna leave noOW-"

Yeah that ain't happening. Murder dropped feom the ceiling and threw Y/n over his shoulder. Casually walking to his bed and tossing him down.

"Hey what are you doing!?" Shouted the flustered male. Murder didn't reply he just grunted and crawled over him. Resting his head in the crook of Y/n's neck and held him close. 

"Murder come on get up." Y/n whined. He pushed on the shadows face who only squinted his eyes. "It'll only be for a few hours!"

"Grrrrrrrr."

"You can't keep me trapped in this house forever!" Y/n yelled. Murder open his eyes and made a face that said 'Bet.' Man's looked extremely exhausted. Has he been waiting for him all night? Maybe. And what if he did? Does it matter? Not like it meant anything. 

Murder purred, then tightened his hold on Y/n who let's out a soft sigh. His cheeks heated up a tad but he didn't noticed. What he did notice was how touchy Murder was being. "Murder..."

The shadow hummed and peeked open his third red eye. "What?" His gruff voice mumbled out.

"Can you let me go please? I promise we can..do whatever this is later." Y/n looked over at the sleepy man who hummed. He grumbled and got up allowing the short man to do as he wished. 

"Thank you." Y/n said. He dusted off his clothes and walked around the bed. "Alright. See you later alliga-!" Y/n turned to wave goodbye but Murder looked down with a frown. "-tor."  Y/n watched as the sad shadow held his hands together in his lap, sitting on the bed alone. "Damn it.." The wolf spoke in a hush tone. He walked back over to the bed, standing in front of the overgrown shadow man that slowly looked up at him. He felt a heavy hand on his head patting his messy hair. Wide eyes Murder tilted his head with stars in his eyes.