5 - 𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒

It's been a while. How y'all doin?

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Full of fret the dearest radio demon lifted his left hand, running his slender dark fingers through his orange/red head of hair. His smile forced, the deer laughed. As if he didn't just receive bad news. The tears that dared drop went unnoticed for the wolf that watched the demonic being pretended to joyfully conversant with the soft gentle voice in his ear.

"Yes of course, we shall arrive shortly." Said the tall figure sitting in a modern chair. His foot tapped along the floorboards as he spoke impatiently. "Is she conscious at the moment? I wish to hear her speak for herself. No? Well that's alright I suppose I'll see her when I get there. Yes. I'll keep that in mind."

With that he pulled the phone away from his ear. Unable to turn it off. "Would you turn this thing off dear? It's already frustrating me." Alastor growled. He asked the other by his side without turning his head in the males direction. The s/c demon chuckled before slipping the electronic device from his delicate hand. "Sure thing, I don't want you breaking the only phone I have."

Taking a glance at the time the dark haired demon hummed in confusion. It was approximately 12 o'clock on the dot sharp. Was Mimzy really with someone this late at night? Which brings him back to wonder who that person was. He met all of Mimzy's friends and not a single one sounded like a small little mouse. Well except that adorable little fanfic writer Niffty.

(Nifty? Fuck I forgot how to spell her name.)

"Hey Alastor." Y/n ended the call with a press of a button and turned off the device, sliding it into his pockets with care. All while watching the deer go stiff as a board. "You...good?" Y/n questioned with concern.

Humming, the radio demon taps his fingers down on the table. "Good?" He asked. "Has anyone really ever been good? We're in hell after all! Hahaha!" He played his laughing track holding his vintage microphone close to his lips.

"Okay?" Brunette mumbled in confusion. "Well, do you know who happened to answer the phone?" The wolf asked, scanning his eyes on the deer that didn't dare look over.

"No one in particular." He stated. "Just a delightful gal looking after her. Now, gather your things Mutt, we are going to hit the road!" Alastor exclaimed, his smile twitching.

"Hit the road?" The smaller demon asked. "Smiles...you know it's 12 at night right? Why would we even need to leave?" Alastor didn't answer, instead he looked away to avoid the man's gaze.

"What's wrong with him?" The brunette thought. Adjusting the wooden seat, he was now facing the deer completely, wanting to get a better look at the silent man. Almost an instant, his heart sank down to his stomach. "Oh.."

Slowly Y/n placed his hands on both of his knees as he awkwardly tried to think of something to say.
"As much as I dislike awkward moments, I guess I could always give him a hug and a pat on the back. Perhaps tell him it'll be alright but it would help the situation a great deal if I knew why he was crying to begin with." Letting out a soft sigh, the brunette scooted his seat closer to the upset deer.

Ears went back. Alastor scooted his chair farther away from Y/n. "Get away from me." He hissed, static noise surrounds the room. Y/n hissed rubbing his black ears in irritation he recovered scooting his chair closer.

"I mean it." Alastor growled. The pupils in his eyes turned to radio rails as the wolf moved closer. "I will kill you." Alastor growled. But no matter what Y/n wasn't afraid, even if his voice did sound extremely aggressive, Y/n knew there was something off about him. He was more upset than angry; he needed help. It was shown in his delicious diamond ruby eyes.