3 - 𝐴 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟

Y/n was on his way home when he felt a dreadful feeling in his stomach. Looking around the brunette sucked in a sharp breath with fear in his black and red eyes. He knew someone was out there following him, but he wasn't quite sure who.

Taking in a deep breath, the nervous man stops in his track no longer sure what to do. The feeling of being followed was always nerve wracking. Never knowing who it could be or what they could want.

Sure, Y/n is powerful and all, but he wasn't like the other overlords. He doesn't care about killing or taking over turfs. All he cares about is his career and his lovable wolf pack.

For example, let's say Y/n happened to run into two of the strongest overlords in town. If he ran they would have easily had the chance to sneak attack the smaller demon. Now if Y/n stood his guard, he would still be out numbered and get badly injured, possibly kidnapped. The thing that isn't fair thought is that every overlord has henchmens.

Though they weren't always strong, the wolf's shadows aren't always able to keep up with them. They could only hold them off enough to buy the brunette enough time to escape. Pluss there is always a chance one of the overlords has someone undercover.

"Ah shit... what if it's one of Vox's people?"

Biting down on his bottom lip, the dog demon quickened his past. He could practically hear his heart thumping against his rib cage. His hands shook slightly as he held the brown paper bags tightly.

Should he run? If he did, would the unknown person come popping out of the shadows chasing after him? What if it was those damn overlords coming to claim him like a prize? After all, the wolf is quite special; he has been catching everyone's eyes lately.

Whether it was good or bad, everyone wanted a piece of this cake. What scared Y/n the most is that he isn't the strongest demon out there.

Many criminals compete to hunt the legendary shadow wolf down and It's just a matter of time till someone succeeds.

"Finally!"

Shaking his head the anxious wolf went off into a sprinting mode towards his house. His eyes were shot wide open with fright. Goosebumps ran up and down his arms as an uneasy feeling overwhelmed him. Quickly shoving his hand into his pocket, Y/n pulled out his keys and stumbled over which one it was.

"Fuck, fuck, come on damn it...aha!" He shouted.

Holding up the correct key Y/n jabbed it into the keyhole, twisting it without any hesitation. All he could think about was getting inside before something terrible happened.

Quickly pulling the silver key out of the door, the brunette swung it open and slid through, slamming it shut behind him a great force. Leaning up against the wooden door, Y/n placed his gloved hand over his right side of his chest, feeling his rapid heart beat. Letting out a shaky breath, Y/n dropped the bags, locked the door and growled between his teeths.

"Fuck this I'm taking a shower!"

The demon shouted as he left the groceries for his shadow wolves to take care of. Right now Y/n needed to get his mind off of all the stressful things he's been through lately and a hot shower sounds pleasurable right about now.

"I just need to relax and take deep breaths.." Y/n spoke trying to calm himself. "Yeah a nice warm shower.." He said as he was about to walk upstairs, but that's when he heard a loud knocking coming from the front door.

"Who the hell could this be.."
Y/n muttered as he walked past his shadows and unlocked the door peering through the crack as he closely opened it. Oh how he regretted it dearly. The person standing at his door was known other than the radio demon himself.

"Why hello there my- '' Y/n slammed the door closed on his face and walked away when there was once again knocking.

"FUCK YOU!" The wolf screamed at the top of his lungs as he nearly yanked the door off.

"No thank you! Now can I speak to you my short fellow?"

His static radio voice just agonized the entertainer even more than it should and that grin. Oh how Y/n wished he could smack it off his attractive- ugly face. Just Alastor in his presence, makes Y/n want to run to the kitchen and grab a frying pan to smack the smiling idiot upside the head.

"Calm down, it's your bestfriends boyfriend, you can't kill him..." Y/n thought to himself as he shuts the door once more but it didn't close fully.

"The hell?"

Looking down the short demon noticed the deer blocked it with his foot. Clearing his throat Alastor hummed, noticing the look in the shorter demon's eyes. "Please allow me to explain myself. I'm here because a sweet person in my life has become quite depressed."

Eyeing the shady cannibal up and down Y/n lets out a deep sigh "I know I'm going to regret this.." The brunette muttered as he opened the door, gesturing to the deer demon to come into his home. "Well...are you coming in or not?" Y/n asked with a more calmer tone of voice.

"Why of course I am!" Alastor smiled brightly and walked past the wolf only to meet the shadows before him.

"Hello. Lovely day init?"

Y/n shuts the door and walked into the living room hearing static noises. "What the fuck?" He stated as he noticed Alastor was in the corner practically hissing. "GET YOUR ABOMINATIONS!" The terrified man shouted at the top of his lungs.

Y/n couldn't help but snicker alongside Leo the two eyed shadow with the pointy Nose. While Max the wolf with a curled nose, rubbed against Alastor's legs. Looking over to the couch Murder sat watching it all go down.

"Looks like Max really likes you Alastor~" Y/n grinned as Alastor continued to freak out.

"HISSS GET IT AWAY!" Alastor hissed with static noises as he ran around the room trying to escape.

"Aww Max, he wants to play tag." Y/n said, pointing at the uncomfortable demon, causing him to trip on the floor and Max's eyes shined.

"Friend."

"AHHHHH!"

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

He's dead.

❀1117❀ ❀words❀