I͜͡ n͜͡ t͜͡ r͜͡ o͜͡ d͜͡ u͜͡ c͜͡ t͜͡ i͜͡ o͜͡ n͜͡

Sup. I'm not the best writer out there so expect a lot of misspellings my guy.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

There once was a beautiful young man known as Y/n L/n. He was a twenty year old comedian/singer who everyone swooned over his angelic voice; it was simply the butter to their toast. Fans would line up miles just to see the legendary star.

His enchant E/c eyes were all so precious to behold. His hair was short/long and he always held a smile on his beautiful face. He was very much loyal to those around him. Never would he betray one's trust or harm a fly. He was also known to be the happiest man that ever lived. That is...before the terrible incident back in the early 2000s.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

"OMG I LOVE HIM!"

"Y/N YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"HAVE MY CHILDREEEEEEN!!"

Before the performer was his loyal fans screaming his name as he walked out on stage. He wore baggy pants and a red hoodie. Even then he is still stunning to the world.

Letting out a light chuckle, Y/n looked around the crowd jumping and screaming for attention. He gave a slight wave and pulled the microphone close to his pink lips.

Taking in a small bit of oxygen into his lungs the entertainer licked his slightly chapped lips. "So...how are you folks doing tonight?"

He was greeted with screams causing him to cover his ears and laugh. He loved his fans more than anything they were his light that shined up his world.

Letting out a happy sigh the man grinned lowering his eyelids a bit. "That's good that's good. You know I'm doing pretty good myself. I don't know if y'all heard or not but my fiance and I are getting married this weekend."

The crowd gasped and cheered him on while crazy fangirls/fanboys were mad that it wasn't them. Either way the performer was stoked to finally be married to his one and only true love.

Walking around the stage Y/n looked down at the wooden floor, a smile still on his s/c face.

"Can you believe it? Me out of all people!" Lifting up his head he looked down at the black ring on his finger.

"I'll be honest with you folks the moment he got on one knee and asked for my hand in marriage I immediately pulled him up and kissed him. I was already hyped because we were in Louisiana, my home town but marriage?

Looking up he watched as his fans held onto the edge of their seat.

"Listen, when I say I cried, I mean I was that one child finding out they were going to Disney world for their birthday A pure happy go lucky baby. Too bad I can't invite y'all to come..." letting out a hum Y/n snaps his fingers and grins. "Don't worry I'll make sure to broadcast it live for you all to see!"

On Saturday night October 31st was the night of the wedding. It was also the day of his favorite holiday.

Walking around the man dressed in a black suit searched everywhere for his husband but he couldn't quite find where he was. When he couldn't find him his mom assured him that he would be back in no time. Oh how she was wrong...