4 - 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘?

Welcome! Can I get you a drink? Tea? How about some coffee?

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Alastor carefully observed the tired wolf as he petted the "abominations" with a smile on his face. A smile he had to admit complimented his looks quite well. His clothes were bloodied up but that smile, it dressed him up perfectly. However, he was still ticked off that the brunette didn't shower him with compliments. He was the most feared demon to walk down the streets of hell for crying out loud. 

He overpowered the most powerful OverLords in one night! The least the wolf could do was show some sort of acknowledgement towards him. Instead, he speaks to what he despises the most. He didn't just smile and say 'good job' he down right smothered them with love. He petted them, praised them for attacking him. What Alastor doesn't understand is why would he praise them for such a tragedy? 'How dare he do such a thing? Those little pests are lucky I didn't kill them with my own shadows! Bet it would have showed them what for!' He thought, grinding his teeth.

The famous radio demon was frustrated to the core. He couldn't express his inner…creativity as he likes to call it. He couldn't kill the wolf no matter how much he wanted. Mimzy would be furious with Alastor. Possibly never speaking to him ever again, and she was his first love, his belle. Besides, he is the one who caused the man to show hatred towards. He insulted him in front of the entire club, most likely humiliated him. It was fun, but the very moment he walked out from the club.

Mimzy didn't dare allow Alastor to hug her. Mimzy craved for his touch. He was a tease. Never really liked to be touched, only the other way around. Alastor shook his head, 'I shouldn't feel bad for hurting that lowlife's little feelings. He had no right to lay his filthy hands on my petite amie! For all I know, he could be secretly working for Vox and using Mimzy to get to me. When the moment's right, he could use her as bait to rile me in like a fish. Well I'm a step ahead, and I always will be!'

Letting out a small growl, Alastor held his cane tightly, squeezing it in his hands as if it were Y/ns neck. The thought of the one and only women he had ever had any sort of love for, in harm's way angered the beast inside of him.

'I will bring terror on those who cross my path! Watch as whatever pride they have left, crumble before me, pleading for mercy! Only to be killed by my hands as I laugh at how pathetic they are.' His strained smile turned into a sinister grin as he pictured it back. His eyes glowed a dark red as his brows knitted together. 'Oh how much fun it would be if it was the shadow wolf. The true shadow wolf! I can just picture it now!' He thought.

Tossing his cane to one hand to the other. He felt the roaring excitement brewing within. So many possible ways it could go down and guarantee it would go down in history. The shadow wolf vs The Radio demon. Each man fighting to be at the top, One falling down into the firepit of failure. Soon meeting their own demise by the hand of the winner. Now that, that was exciting.

A tingle went down his spin, the pleasure of his screams would be rewarding. He would even broadcast it all throughout hell! May it show he was more Superior, more dominant. Just the thought of Y/n quiver bellow him, shiver and shake. Beginning for him to keep him by his side to help him concur the throne of Hell.

Maybe he would keep him alive and soon torture him in the most violent ways he could later on. The wolf's blood would be everywhere. On the floor, on his hands. He was going to paint the walls in absolute red to celebrate! For 3 years now, he has heard of Y/n from his dearest doll Mimzy. "Y/n has the most beautifulest voice!" She said, "You should swing by work and meet my pal Y/n. You two would make great friends!" She said,

Scolding, Alastor cringed at the thought. Why would he get to know a useless life form when he was busy searching for the legendary shadow wolf? Word had been flying around that the shadow wolf was much more terrifying than the radio demon. Alastor knew for a fact wasn't true, it pissed him off they would even compare them to him. For years he's been trying to hunt down the terrifying OverLord that would go out in hiding. Who knew he blended with the crowd and pretended to be normal? Who would have thought Y/n was the one he long fully searched for. What a small world it is.