20- 𝑆𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑚𝑎

Shit is about to get fucked up. I mean it already is but...damn.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Murder kicked open a wooden door of a cabin located deeper in the woods near a lake. He didn't give a shit. Why would he knock on the fucking door? Furious he walked inside looking around for that scum bag who hurt y/n.

Alastor bitten into his shoulder? Really? If the sad excuse of radio host wanted to eat something he could of went for another being, not Y/n. That shit was not sliding!

Place smelt of old books and blood. It was hotter then a witches coochies and the air was stiff. Not surprising.

(Course not he's old fashioned. Which means..he's used to no air-conditioners. I could never.)

The hot head sneaked his way past the staircase, being cautious of who could be upstairs in dark hallways above. He stepped into the hudge dining room. There was even a chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling. If Max was here he would definitely swing from it.

The dark skinned creature stood by the end of the long table that seemed like it could fit 10 people. At the head of it was the cannibal he despises so much, cutting into a few dead deer demon. Without looking away from his raw meal he stabbed his fork into the flesh and placed the meat in his mouth. Swallowing, Alastor picked up a napkin and wiped the blood that stripped from his lips.

"Oh my I'm so messy aren't I?"

The moments he spoke Murder felt himself more livid. Wanting to jump over these very table, pick up that fork and jab it into Alastors eye. Though he didn't. He only watched as Alastor licked the blood off his fingers. Slowly, the scary deer looked up. He stopped humming instantly. With a stretched smile, the wendigo looked to the shadow of a man standing at the end of the table.

"Mm... So why the sudden visit to an old friend?" Asked Alastor. He had picked his fork along with knife back up, going back at the soft flesh on his China plate. Mmm gross.

Alastor then cutted into the deer's thigh, stared the meat and pulled it apart. "Are you going to just stand there and say nothing? Some would consider that rude you know."

Murder grinted his sharp teeth, picked up a tea cup and tossed it on the floor.

Alastor tilted his head, like bitch is you serious? This was exspensive. "Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" He said sarcastically.

Murders shoulsers rose and fell as he huffed and puffed trying to calm himself down. "Y/n." He growled. His third eye opening for the first time today.

"What's wrong with Y/n now? Is he still making a fuss? I bet he is." Alastor shook his head, his Karen hair cut swayed as he came to a stop. "They never could get over me."

The radio demon noticed Murders purple eye looked around the room, glowing as he mumbled something under his breath.

Alastor pulled out the eye of the deer and chuckled. "You may not know why Y/n is upset but EYE do." He laughed, eating it like candy. He noticed how discussed Murder was.

Alastor hummed, pulling out the other eye. "Alright that may not have been that funny. But you must admit meat is delicious. You should know, you tasted Y/n. Care to talk about it over some coffee?" He asked.

Murders hands glowed, two black and purple axes appeared.