14 - 𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛!

The most votes are B so here we go baby!

It was a dry night in hell. Y/n found it the perfect opportunity to scavenge for a meal. At best, he would think the richest neighborhood would provide food. They shamefully waste meals not eating them. Wiggling his noise through the alleyway, Y/n found some fancy wine and crackers some rich asshole threw out. The crackers weren't opened, neither was the wine.

"What dumbass would throw away a perfect lookin bottle of wine? Oh whatever. Ones man's trash is another man's treasure. I am going to get SO fucking wasted." Y/n grinned. He admired the design and hummed, running his index finger along the name. "Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Romanée-Conti Grand Cru....I have no idea what that means but nice. Haven't drank a thing since..well 3 days ago?"

Y/n popped open the wine and took a few sips. It was sweet, strong. Burned the throat going down but it was immaculate. Walking on the sidewalk. Y/n stumbled into a box full of luxurious fruit.

"This is sketchy as fuck...but I am starving so logic doesn't matter anymore."

Reaching his long, boney arms out for the fruit Y/n yelped. Two Strong arms pulled him away from the box and kept him close.

"Gotcha you little vermin! You look quite a snack for a gal such as myself."

"Aye, hands off the merchandise. If you want my dick, too bad I don't run like that." The strong stranger pushed a chloroform rag up to his face, covering his nose. By the second Y/n felt his lungs ache. "If I had 5 dollar every time this happened I would have a ticket to looloo land."

With all of his sheer will to live, Y/n elbowed the stranger, turned around and kicked them to the wall.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?" They whined.

"Aw I'm sorry did that hurt?"

"A little.."

"Good. Cause I didn't feel a thing." Y/n rubbed the liquid off his face. "I knew I should of just stolen a burger from mcdowners. My fucking wine spilled on the floor. What a waste." He looked back. The strangers landed onto a few pineapple smashing them open. "She was a PINE in the ass." Y/n snickered walking away.

A frustrated grunt escaped the woman's lips. They struggled to get up only to fall back down. "You ain't getting away that easy muffin. Get. Back. Here." There high voice dripped out with a southern accent the more angry they became.

"I rather not get molested thank you very much!" He yelled back.

The demon was a large, pale slender demon that jumped back on him when he rolled onto his back. "Begone...THOT" With a kick to her stomach. It sent her flying like a rag doll to a nearby homeless man. The homeless man winked at her.