19- 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

Has my writing gotten worse? Ugh Idk I tried. I'm not used to updating every other day. Ps lemme know if it's easier to read the shadows talking when not in bold.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Leo tried to take your crying form from Max, unaware he would keep smacking his hands away. His stare was cold, icy as a winter day. The shadow man dressed in a gray owl shirt, and dark blue galaxy pants wouldn't dare let go of Y/n. Not when he was in this state of mind. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Not only that, but he feared the sweet man would turn out like him if so.

The four eye demon stared down at the wolf, holding his chin up in one hand. Narrowing his brows, Max watched the salty white tears stream down Y/ns face, down his bitten up neck. Multiple bite with razor sharp teeth marks. Deep into the skin. 'The hell?' He thought. Murder, when he saw it, knew right away that wasn't from him.

(😗 Mkay so something happened outside of the hospital with Alastor. He tried to make up for not showing up with neck kisses but it didn't work. Alastor then took it to heart when Y/n called him a pig.)

Max gasped and ran his long fingers over the bruises. "Oh my goodness. Y/n who did this to you?" He whispered. Y/n, ashamed shuts his eyes tight. Feeling tears dwell up again.

"Here." Leo spoke. Turning his head to the left, Max noticed and smiled bright.

"Thank you." Said Max. He rose his left hand, wiping up what he could. Y/n winced at the stinging sensation. He growled and glared at Max, who hesitated for a moment and looked back up into Y/ns eyes.

"N/n who did th-" Max flinched. "Yes, yes, so sorry. Can you get your hand off my neck, Patrick? I won't ask." Max muttered. He finished and patched him up. He then wiped away the white tears of the shaken up...what was he? No longer did the brunette/ black/ red haired man performed. He had nothing to do but sit around the house and dwell on memories. Or Whatever he could remember, that is. Memories were so iffy with him.

Delicate yet dangerous to develop, each one was painful and sent a shock wave of emotions through his entire body. Y/n wish he could forget everything, but deep down, it wasn't going to fucking happen. Why was he so fucked? Why didn't he want friends? Why couldn't he take anything seriously? Most importantly, why couldn't he find the pieces to the damn puzzle of his previous life on earth? His life wasn't perfect, he knows it wasn't. There had to be something so bad that he compressed all of it and forgot. Something so traumatizing. Day by day he gets no respond from what could be god. If only he could ask Lucifer, but let's be honest here, the ruler of hell would never tell.

"Huh?" Y/n hummed, looking back up at Max who smiled down at him. Behind those eyes was a frown. No one was ever really happy around Y/n, were they?

"Stay still okay?" Max let's out a small chuckle, holding Y/n by his shoulder. In his left hand was a pink tissue, so soft against his skin. Max. Let's talk about him. He was weird. Another freak to the community. His kindness was taken for granted and his parents despised him for even living. Because of his mental disorder, they feared him, treated him different from his two brothers. Max was always so positive, even when things seemed dark and gloomy. He saw the world a more colorful side. He loves cooking for Y/n. No matter what he wanted to cook, cook, cook. Mainly because there's always new things to try. Different taste and textures to master. Max was Y/ns number one chef. Although Max was lovely. Not everything was so settled with him either.

A few times he would scream in his room, and they would find him curled up in the corner, holding his head. Sadly, he has PTSD from his past life. He never did tell Y/n what happened that caused it. He does know however that he has schzepremia. He hears, sees, feels things that aren't there. For an example, Max has a friend named Patrick. Patrick isn't real. He's a made up comfort character that abused Max because all he ever had in his entire life was hatred. So, once again Patrick isn't real, well, to anyone else that is. To Max, Patrick was very much alive. A friend who likes to torment him in the most twisted ways.