The Mortal Instruments TV Show

So, since I did a tribute to my Maze Runner buddies (there's like 3 of dem but whatevs :P) I decided to do one for all of you TMI* lovers.

*If you haven't read The Mortal Instruments or have seen the movie, I highly encourage you ingnore this update*

All of the Fandom knows that the movie was a total bust (except for fangirls like me who loved it). It only made like 30 million. The City of Ashes movie was set to come out this year, but was cancelled due to low popularity.

HELLO! I'M RIGHT HERE!!

Anyways, the producers cancelled the movie, and announced in October of 2014 that they would make a TV series.

Cassandra Clare (author of this beautiful series) tweeted a couple of months ago that the series' name would be called Shadowhunters. They will start from the beginning of the books.

That basically means that they screwed the TMI movie.

My question is, will they keep the original cast?

BECAUSE THEY WERE SO AMAZING!

If you know, please feel free to message me or comment. I don't like being corrected, but I like to know the correct information.

On another note, I am now telling you about what I expect in the future:

~A TMI theme park (watch out Harry Potter Wizarding World fans)

~To meet the book characters. THEY ARE OUT THERE!

Welp, that's about it.

Thanks for all of your support,

~FAORA~