Tagged

*plays background music*

HAVE NO FEAR FRIENDS

FOR IT IS I

THE GREAT FAORA

BACK FROM THE DEAD--OR SO IT SEEMS

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so like I don't mean to be a bore, but I've been like so busy lately. Like legit. No time for Wattpad or any of my other social media accounts. BORRRRRRRRRRRRRIIINGGGGGG.

But anyways, I've been tagged by redvelvetrose1742 to do list 10 nicknames for ten of my closest friends.

And like I'm really super duper sorry if I'm boring, it's been a long week.

~~~~~~~~~~~

-LezzliWolf (love her)

-Beautygamer (love her too)

-Batman

-Batman (literally I have 2 friends that call themselves Batman like what CX)

-Butterscotch (message to all you kids out there: do not let crazy blondes nickname you unless you're into that sort of thing. But seriously, he's cool with it. Long story)

-Seductive Mexican (again, long story.)

-Nae-nae (I love this one)

-Newt (I'd love to call him that, but I'm not sure he'd allow himself to be nicknamed after an amphibian. #savage)

-The Doctor (lol. I have too many guy friends nowadays)

-Crona (if you know who this is please. let. me. hug. you.) (I'm not sure she'd actually like this nickname, but I know she likes this character so :O)

~~~~~

and that's about it. I actually came up with legit nicknames, some of which I actually call my friends.

Wait, you have friends???

Yes, I know it's hard to believe.

~

So I tag beautygamer915 LezzliWolf1223 and laughingjackfangirl. You know the drill: ten nicknames for 10 friends.

I hope at least one of them will do it.

Eh...

~~

Love you all so very much,

~FAORA