The World's Biggest Tea Party

Yesh, I feelz like writing in bold.

So, in Faoraworld, it's really late at night and Faora has nothing better to do. So I decided to write this little rant about what's going on in my life as of thirty minutes ago.

I was watching MLP Gen. 3 (it is very very very very very lame, yes that's 5 lames) and if you don't have a clue what MLP is please go back to the rock you came from. Anyways, I was watching a live episode with my awesome amazing friend @lezzliwolf1223, one with all the little screaming kids and stuffed ponies.

And Faora thought to herself, why am I watching this?

And then Faora learned that her IQ was dropping, so she stopped watching the episode.

So now I guess y'all are just dying for me to tell you what the live episode was about. A bunch of people stuffed into pony suits, that's what. It will for sure give me nightmares. If the picture above works, then I feel bad for you. If it doesn't, you're blessed.

Faora thought no one was paying attention to her, so she stopped writing this.

IF YOU FEEL LIKE WATCHING SOMETHING SCARY, GO TO YOUTUBE AND LOOK UP

MLP G3: THE WORLD'S BIGGEST TEA PARTY.

Please don't judge Faora or her accomplices too harshly.

~FAORA