Another Tag (yaaaaaaaaaaaay)

So like, you're probably just as nonchalant about this as I am. I still luv ya Redvelvetrose1742, but seriously, why so many tags?

Anyway, sorry it's late, and I'm not going to tag anyone at the end, mainly because everyone I would have liked to have tag has already been tagged.

~~~~~~~~

Do you watch Castle?

Uh, nah. So many people watch it nowadays. It's getting to be cliché and a bit overrated. Sorry Castle fandom *fake tear*.

Are you going to watch Shadowhunters?

Bruh, is that even a question? Nonono wait, I think the question should be more like..

How fake can the hairstylists make Kat McNamara's hair seem?

There's you a question.

Cats or dogs?

Why would you make me choose? I like both of them equally.

How do you feel about Adam Young?

From Owl City? Yeah, he's alright. I prefer a different kind of music, but he's still a talented guy and an awesome person. And he's Christian, according to Google. yaaaaaaaaaaaay

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

How am I supposed to answer this? I'm just gonna go with C...

Does anyone else think making these questions is hard?

You tell me.

Does anyone else think maybe a sleepy Rose shouldn't be on the internet?

Haha, depends on which Rose you're referring to ;)

Are you excited for Trials of Apollo?

So, I had to Google that one. I guessed it was Rick Riordan. Yeah, considering I read Heroes of Olympus, I guess I remember them saying something about a sequel.

But, in all honesty, when you get to be sixteen, or you know people that are, you know 16 year olds aren't as brave, loyal, or determined as the heroes or heroines  that we read about in these novels. But, whatever, obviously my opinion doesn't matter.

Should I buy a new book or a TMI box set with my Barnes and Noble gift cards?

Go buy yourself some good books, Rose. Maybe historical fiction, that's what I'd suggest.

Physical books or ebooks?

Call me old-school, but I like holding an actual book in my hands. It helps me to actually put myself in with the character and helps me grasp concepts better.

Would you buy a book-scented perfume?

Depends on which book it is.

The Fault in Our Stars perfume---like death
Fifty Shades of Gray perfume--...no comment
The Death Cure perfume ---a.k.a. Thomas's Regret

Haha. I'm so weird.

Do emo Shadowhunters wear white?

....for death and mourning the color's white...

No, I don't think so. I think this is pertaining to more of a death than a depression.

Should I eat this chocolate bar?

No. Pretend it's gold. Sell it on Ebay. Make a bunch of money. Move to Australia and change your name.

Just kidding...kinda.

Yeah. Sure, #yolo.

~~~~~~

"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."

-Adele

~FAORA