-Eight-

TW: kidnaping, panic

Bold and Italics are the voices

I had not the faintest idea how long I had been unconscious for. When I woke up, I was in a room. I tried to get up, but I realized I had a chain connecting me to the bed. 

"What the hell?" I muttered, shaking my head. Where was I?

Blood

Revenge

DEATH FOR ALL WHO CROSS US

The voices shouted. For once, I wanted nothing more than to comply. When I found out who did this, I would slit their throats. I looked around, hoping to get better bearings. 

I was in a bedroom, but there wasn't anything except a wardrobe and a window covered by a dark green curtain. 

Dream

Kingdom Of Helichor

Death

Death

DEATH

The voice rang out. I frowned. 

The Kingdom of Helichor. That was one of Phil's enemy territories. Why on earth was I taken here?

I sat up straighter, I heard footsteps and light voices. 

"I'm telling you, imp-" a male says as he opens the door, but stops when he sees that I'm awake. I clench my hands into tight fists. 

He was the man from last night with the white hairpiece. I glared at him. I needed to get out of these bonds, I could kill them and then, I could go back home. 

"You're finally awake," the man greeted, sounding unusually chipper. I kept my mouth shut. 

"Hello Lady Freya," the second man greeted, George. He had short brown hair and his accent was similar to mine. The first man's voice was deeper than George's and he had a different accent as he spoke. He had glasses that were gray-tinted.

"What had the king said to do with her again?" The man with the white cloth asked George. He shrugged. 

"I don't believe I remember Sap, I'm pretty sure we were to bring her to him?" he replied, his tone questioning.  Sap? 

George, Dream, and Sap...Sapnap. 

I remembered now. Phil had told me about all of the different kingdoms. Explaining many times that King Dream and his two knights, George and Sapnap were our biggest threats. 

"Hurry up then, we have to get her downstairs" George instructed, ushering the other male forward. Sapnap sighed, reaching down to get my chains. 

I backed away, the voices were so loud. 

Sapnap gave me a sad look. 

"I'm sorry, really, I wish this could have turned out differently," he said in a low voice. I released a long, silent breath. He reached down again and this time, I let him pick up the chain. 

He held it as we walked down. He talked with George and I listened to their every word. 

DEATH

DEATH

DEATH

I stared at the floor, trying to block out the voices. They were pounding against my skull. 

I shook them off, willing myself to tune them out. At least, for now. 

We reached a tall door and George opened it quickly. Sapnap took me inside.