-Nineteen-

TW: crying, nightmare talk, mentions of death (Please read it only if you're comfortable, don't force yourself)

"Lycoris please, calm down" the voice exclaimed. I could barely hear them, I could only hear Tommy's screams and the sound of Ranboo's maniacal laughter. 

"Make it stop" I begged. I had my knees to my chest, rocking myself back and forth. I was awake now. 

It's just a dream I forced myself to think. I couldn't hear anything other than Ranboo's laugh and Tommy's screams ringing in my ear. 

"Lycoris" someone tried, I still couldn't make out their voice. "Lycoris it's Sapnap," the voice stated. I tried to call out for him, I couldn't talk. 

I felt someone put their hand into mine, I assumed it was Sapnap. I flinched but slowly relaxed into the touch. 

"Are you okay, can you open your eyes?" he asked gently. I shook my head. "That's okay, just remember that it was a dream" he soothed. "Can I..... would it be alright with you if I hugged you?" he asked cautiously. I nodded hesitantly, feeling his touch calm me. 

Sapnap slowly wrapped his arms around me, bringing me into his chest. I leaned towards him, feeling the safest I've felt in a long time. 

"Thank you," I whispered. He chuckled. 

"It's no problem, you're one of my closest friends," he replied. We stayed like that for a bit, he'd tell me reassuring things and calm me down as best as he could. 

It wasn't the same as Ranboo or Clay, but it was helpful. 

I pulled out of his touch, wiping my eyes and listening to my heavy, pained breaths. Sapnap rubbed my shoulder calmingly. 

"How's Ranboo doing?" he asked quietly. I shrugged. 

"It's hard to say honestly, Puffy did say he should be alright" I replied, getting ahold of myself. 

Sapnap nodded. 

"I heard..... I heard that you heard them again," he admitted slowly, looking at me with questioning eyes. I flinched. 

Sapnap was quick to apologize, pulling his hand back immediately. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable-" he started, stumbling over his words. 

"Sapnap please, it's alright, you merely caught me by surprise" I interrupted. He looked relieved. "I did though, hear them again, they got me to Ranboo and have been silent ever since" I added. 

"Was it comforting?" he asked gently. I paused, thinking over my answer. I nodded slowly, feeling overly disgusted with myself. 

"How absolutely vile," I muttered. Sapnap looked at me with surprise. "I miss the one thing that brought torment to me and to the people I love, that's sickening" I spat. 

"Freya, there's nothing wrong with that" Sapnap said sadly. "The voices were a part of you, of course, you must feel odd not having them in your head" he stated. I gave Sapnap a grateful smile. 

"My name is Nick," Sapnap mumbled. "Sapnap is just a nickname," he said. Nick. I repeated the word in my head. 

"It's a very nice name, suits you" I declared. Sapnap chuckled. 

"Freya is a very pretty name, does it mean something?" he asks curiously. I shrugged. 

"Freya is the name of the Norse goddess of love and beauty" I replied. Sapnap's eyes brightened, I knew instantly that he was going to produce a nonsensical joke.