-Eleven-

TW: Nothing really, just missing friends/repressing memories

Bold and Italics are the voices

It had been two years. 

Two amazing years since I had been kidnapped. 

I was part of Dream's court, but I worked in private, no meetings or public affairs. Callahan had trained me and I was nearly just as silent like him. Bad and Sapnap taught me the etiquettes just in case and taught me everything I needed to know and more, about healing and tending to wounds.

I had also changed my name, making sure that no noticeable ties to my old life were known.

 Everyone called me Lycoris. 

Along with my name change, my appearance had also changed. 

I had gotten streaks of white added into my hair and wore a mask to cover my face.

It was nothing really eye-catching. I requested it to be custom, and Dream had gotten somebody in the village to make my mask for me. 

It was, per Ranboo's request, black and white. It covered the bottom half of my face, looking somewhat similar to Callahan's. I also never took off my gloves, keeping the same ones Dream had given. 

While my mask was black and white, I also had taken a liking to wear a cloak. It was black and white, coordinating with my mask. 

Ranboo was relatively the same, staying with Dream, often guarding and advising him when the others had business to attend to.  

The voices had gotten much better, occasionally even managing to help me with my missions. I still had many terrible nightmares, but when I did, Ranboo or Dream was always there to help me. 

There were days like before, where I would be unable to get out of bed. Nobody questioned it, most of the boys were already aware of my condition and were painfully sweet about it. 

Sapnap and I had developed a sibling-like relationship, bickering and joking with each other. George would often gift me weapons, in turn, I would train him to fight better. Bad was very busy, but when he was able to, he would invite me on his missions. 

Ranboo and I were closer than ever, working with each other and reuniting with Dream did a number of good things for us. 

Dream was caring and proved as promised, that he would help improve my fighting. We were on the same level, but he helped me master other weapons, and other than weaponry, he helped stable my mental attacks as well. 

He would focus on my breathing, teaching me how to stop myself and leave little to no severe damage, how to calm my breathing, steady my heart and make certain that I wouldn't show vulnerability to my opponent. 

I had just finished getting ready, lacing the laces of my boots before walking to the throne room. 

I walked down the hall, heading to Ranboo's room first. 

Right as I was about to knock, Ranboo opened the door. He smiled cheerfully at me. 

"Right on time," he chimed. I smiled. 

We walked together, talking about the meeting that would go down today. 

"Uh-oh, do you think we're late?" I asked, hearing voices in the throne room.

"No, I remember Dream informing me last night that he'd have a guest over" Ranboo replied. I frowned. 

"A guest?" I inquired. he shrugged.