-Thirty Five-

Death, Death, and even more death. It was basically all I knew.

I really thought that I'd seen it all. Oh boy, I was wrong.

I was Lycoris, assassin, with the court of King Dream, consort of Prince Technoblade and most importantly, I was Freya Andicynth Masel.

War was brutal, the one between Gamynith and Helichor was something that I'd never seen. It was a painful memory. I had once loved each and every member in both courts, but that was then.

My loyalty lied with Dream, despite his masterful manipulations. He was my king, and I was going to serve him until the end of the earth.

Technoblade was my lover, he was the one person who I might hesitate on killing, even if the king commanded it. He was the Blood God, and we killed nations together.

And Ranboo, the halfling I'd called my brother lived with us all in spirit. He was always here, but we had all healed, some more than others.

The story of a girl, her mysteries, demons, and consequences were all defeated, it was no more.

The story of two broken teenagers who find comfort within one another.

The story of a King and his Killer.

The story of two siblings ended in different ways.

The story of betrayal, trust, and friendship.

The story of how I was killed.