characters/introduction.

Madison Beer as Scarlett (Scar) Monroe

Scarlett, 17, is the new girl on the island of the Outer Banks. Coming from a dark past, her and her father move to the island to get a fresh start. She is aware of the island being divided of the kooks and pogues, and though she now lives on Figure Eight, she doesn't identify herself as a kook. She wants nothing to do with the social construct that splits the island. Though she moved with her father to get a fresh start, some of her bad habits still linger around, causing her to get caught up in something she probably shouldn't.

Drew Starkey as Rafe Cameron

Rafe Cameron, 19, is the prince of kooks. He is the son of the most well-known family on the island. Being a college dropout who is a disappointment to his father, Rafe fights his inner battles trying to gain his father's approval. These battles lead him down the wrong path, where he resorts to drugs, alcohol and violence. His short temper causes him to be aggressive in situations he can't control. He makes bad decisions, but only tries to do right by his father, whom he nearly worships.

Other characters in this story include:

Barry
Topper Thorton
Kelce
John B. Routledge
Sarah Cameron
JJ Maybank
Kiara Carrera
Pope Heyward