chapter fourteen.

SCAR'S POV

As I woke up the next morning, I found myself in an unfamiliar room. I soon remembered how I stayed the night with Rafe, and as I thought about him, I felt his arm secure itself around my waist. My back was to Rafe and I could tell he was hugging my body from behind. I smiled to myself as I closed my eyes, feeling extremely grateful for him. He helped me so much last night, I didn't know what I would've done without him.

I laid there with my eyes closed, enjoying the comfortable position we were in. I felt something grow hard against my ass and I opened my eyes and they widened as I realized what it was. My body instantly began tingling at the thought of Rafe getting a boner while we were laying here.

I gently turned my body over so I was now facing him and he was still asleep. I felt a smile on my lips as I looked at him, he was so cute while he slept. I gently brushed my fingers along his cheek, admiring his perfectly sculpted face. I didn't usually have a thing for blondes, but something about him made me so attracted towards him. He was definitely an exception.

I saw a small smile lift onto his lips and I smiled to myself, craving to feel his lips against mine. His eyes lightly flickered open, immediately landing on me, and the smile on his lips widened.

"Hey," Rafe whispered and his morning voice immediately caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"Hi," I smiled.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me softly as I saw him study my face.

"Good." I told him. I wasn't going to lie, I got the best sleep I think I ever had while I was with Rafe. His bed was comfortable and for some reason, I felt so safe with him.

"Good," He nodded, that smile still on his lips. "I uh, I gotta go to the bathroom real quick." He now said, hurrying to get up out of his bed.

As I watched him, I noticed the print in his boxers. I wanted to help him take care of that.

"Wait," I called out to him as he was about to enter the bathroom. He turned to look at me and I took that as my cue to continue. "I can help you with that." I said, looking down at his crotch.

"Yeah?" He cracked a smile, slowly walking back over to the bed.

I sat up in the bed and looked him up and down, loving what I saw. "Yeah," I nodded as I bit my lip.

Rafe was now at the edge of the bed, looking down at me, and I leaned up and held onto the back of his neck. I pulled him down to my level and he placed his lips on mine, both of us smiling into the kiss.

I felt his hands at the bottom of his t-shirt that I was wearing and he began to slowly lift it up. I pulled away from the kiss as I helped him take off the shirt, leaving me topless in front of him.

"Shit," He gasped as he looked down at my breasts for the first time. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction, my body craving him more now than ever.

Rafe's lips crashed back onto mine, our lips moving together and I felt him gently place his hand on my back. He laid me down in front of him and I soon felt one of his hands fondling my one breast.

A soft moan escaped my lips as Rafe gently squeezed my breast. He moved his kisses from my lips, to my jawline, and trailing down my neck.

"Fuck." He breathed against my neck. "I need you so bad." He whispered as I felt him grind against me.

I smiled, eager to fulfill the satisfaction of feeling him inside of me. "Have me." I whispered as I looked up at him.

Rafe smirked before he leaned down and placed his lips on mine for a second before pulling away. I propped myself up on my elbows as I watched him. He removed the t-shirt that he was wearing before he slid down his boxers. His hard member immediately sprung towards me and I felt my insides tingle as I remembered the first time I ever saw it.