𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

: *・゚:*𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞;
𝟐𝟏𝟖𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: *・゚:*

゚: *✧・゚:*𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 —𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞;𝟐𝟏𝟖𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ゚: *✧・゚:*

ANASTASIA ROLLED HER EYES. Sitting up against rumble and debris, she watched as En Sabah Nur gifted Erik his old helmet. No matter the amount of times she saw it, she found it more and more ridiculous. Yes, it worked against telepath, and it made sense for Erik, but she hated it.

She more hated what it meant. It meant that Erik was keeping Charles and herself out. He didn't want anything to do with them. It partially broke her heart, but she kept that part hidden.

The pyramid before her was built in suffering. En Sabah Nur created it through the dust and rumble of the buildings he destroyed in Cairo. All those people down there had to be dead, Anastasia assumed. Every living person gone all because he wanted his monument back.

As the monster gifted his disciples other gifts, Erik walked over towards Anastasia. She looked away momentarily, before glancing up at him when he crouched down in front of her.

"You're an idiot," she murmured.

Erik tilted his head to get a better look at her. Beneath the waves of red hair, Anastasia was still herself. Surely she was? "Why didn't you tell me about our child?"

Anastasia looked away, biting the inside of her cheek and shaking her head. "I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Yes, you do."

Looking him into the eye, Anastasia frowned. But she didn't answer him in the way he wanted. "She not overly fond of you. I can understand why."

"Because you don't like me?"

"No!" Anastasia said sharply. "She doesn't like you because of what you do on your own accord. I've always defended you to her and to Charles! I told her all the best things about you, and brought her some explanation on why you do what you do."

"Why didn't you tell me about her?"

Anastasia pursed her lips together, forming a straight line. Tears brimmed her eyes, and she looked away. "She's not a Mutant, Erik."

Erik loosened his tight face, dropping all expression into slight shock.

"She's not normal, but that's just because I was pregnant when I died and that effected her, too. Her molecular structure is out of wack, but Hank said it himself, she's not a Mutant."

Erik didn't respond at all. His eyes were dropped, glancing somewhere below him in the sandy rubble.

"How was I supposed to tell you about her when all you ever want to do is kill non-Mutants. Your daughter is looped into there. She will not be one of people he wants to rule the earth."