2

As a side note, I'm thinking about giving him the hunting dog that Kyber uses.

Please let me know what you think.

The episode title Ben 10 returns part 1 starts at 6 minutes and 21 seconds.

Any how, on with the story.

You are just going about your day, watching Gwen at her Martial Arts practice. Since I'm not sure if this is intended to look like Karate, but is still Jujitsu.

Or if she also took up Karate. Nither would suprise me.

Any how, on with the story.

You are watching Gwen with great interest but are being quite as to not disrupt the practice.

The scene goes how it does. Except when Gwen did the finishing move. You could just not help your self.

"Wooh, Go Gwen. Yeah!"

They all look at you.

You can feel their frustration.

"Sorry"

The scene goes how it does.

After that, Gwen walks up to you.

GWEN;Your too easily impressed.

She said with a smirk.

"Well, your amazing and very pretty. So how about that?"

GWEN;Thank you.

She then gives you a hug. You hug her back and the 2 of you start kissing each other.

Ben says what he says and the scene goes pretty much how it does in the episode.

Gwen goes to change then looks back at you.

GWEN;Care to join me?

She said with a smirk. Knowing full well how much questions like that drive your crazy-er.

"No thank's, what every Ben's talking about sounds pretty important. I would just slow you down"

You say wanting to join her but wishing to be helpful to Ben.

GWEN;Suit your self.

She shruged and went to go change.

You and Ben and up passing out.

GWEN;That's attractive.

He says what he says.