11

Kuro starts talking about the episode titled.
All that glitters
Starts at 3 minutes and 18 seconds or so.

Any how, on with the story.

The 3 of you are at a parking lot of what I believe is Mr.Smoothies. Ben is watching that message from Max over and over again.

KEVIN;He is glued to that recording.

"I know right, how many more times do you think he's watched it so far since he got it?"

KEVIN;Oh, well(thinks about it)Probably, a hundred or so times. What do you think?

"I would like to say it wasn't that many times but that would be a lie. 1 hundred sounds like a good base line. What about you Gwen?"

GWEN;Could you please take this more seriously?

"Sorry"

KEVIN;Yeah, that was rude of us.

This series will be decently different because male reader is already dating Gwen.

Any how, on with the story.

The conversation about Kevin not having asked Gwen out doesn't happen.

Gwen goes to the bathroom. You are just sitting in the car. The conversation between Ben and Kevin happened how it does.

A time skip in the car.

You and Gwen are in the back talking.

GWEN;I just wanted to thank you again for dinner the other night.

"No problem at all"

KEVIN;Oh. You took her out to dinner? Was it a fancy restaurant?

GWEN;Nope, he made me dinner and dessert. He even got my mom to help him with the meal and dessert that I love. He's the best.

She then gave you a kiss on the cheek. You gladly hiss her back.

KEVIN;So, how long have you 2 love birds been going out?

"Oh, since 2 or so years ago"

GWEN;And we actually got to know each other about 5 years ago.

KEVIN;Oh, I remember. Good job man. You got a good 1.

GWEN;What's that supposed to mean?

Before he could answer, the episode goes how it does with the girl walking in/near the road.