26

Still hugging her.

GWEN;Are you o k? You haven't stopped hugging me yet. I know your a hugger. It doesn't bother me. In fact it's 1 of the many things that I love about you. It's just that this is lasting a long time. Even for you.

"That's what she said"

That made Kevin laugh, you let go from the hug.

GWEN;(put her hand on yours and looks at you)But seriously, are you o k?

"It's just that-

A truck gets knocked over and you all do your thang.

The Nematrix roars and turn you in to Sand Ripper. Or what ever I decide to call the green shark on Looma's home planet.

This thing

Then attempt to go in to the road but it was too tough

Then attempt to go in to the road but it was too tough. I feel like that's a valid limitation. Especially with Slame Worm a k a Trevor.

Any how, on with the story.

So he just ran up Sea Lion Style.

Like this
Beginning few seconds
1 minute and 21 seconds or so
2 minutes and 18 seconds or so

Any how, on with the story.

He makes his way over there as fast as he could. Until the prey saw him and shot at him. It was like the Hulk, it hurt but no series damage. He growled and then turned in to Reggie and ran at him. He just gets out of the way and plot happened so that they still got Kevin.

He turns in to the hunting dog which I'm naming Scooby for obvious reasons.

Starts tracking Kevin.

GWEN;Good Boy, find Kevin.

He started sniffing around but just started sneezing.

Then turns back in to you.

"Yeah, I got nothing"

BEN;Some tracking dog you are.

GWEN;Don't worry, he'll get the hang of it(looking at you, running her fingers through your hair talking to you like a dog)Won't you Boy?"

That felt good and you end up resting your head on her chest. She stopped

You picked your head back up and snapped out of it.

"What happened, what'd I miss!?"

BEN;(Chuckled)You were like a dog that was being petted.

"Fair enough"