30

Kuro doesn't actually start watching the episode titled. X=Ben + 2
until 7 minutes and 10 seconds.

You don't show up until almost 10 minutes in to the video.

Any how, on with the story

The 4 of you are at Mr. Smoothies.

The episode goes how it does.

Soon you all get to the dam. Ben turns in to Alien X, which triggered the Nematrix to turn you in No Name.

Alien X does what he does.

No Name went over to eat him.

GWEN;No, you can not eat him!

He is stopped dead in his tracks. Then decided to turn back in to you.

"That was cool"

The episode continues how it does.

When the Icursions turn on you and the others. Gwen and Kevin do what they do and you turn in Bob. Swamp Fire's predator and start blowin shit up.

KEVIN;Come on, lets go!

With that, he approached Kevin's car.

KEVIN;Oh, no no no. I'm not letting that get in the seats. Turn back.

He sighs and turns back in to you

Then you get in the car, close the door and buckle up. Kevin drove away and the episode goes how it does.

You all start running away. The Nematrix turns you in to Reggie and grabbed Alien X.

REGGIE;I got Star Man. You both go on a head. We'll catch up.

They acknowledge it and leave.

He caught up rather quickly.

The episode goes how it does.

Except

REGGIE;Alright, here's my counter offer. You get me. Which means near infinite crystals and in exchange. You blow up a different fucking planet.

ATTEA;Ooh, I like that idea. Just let me take a look at what I'm getting.

She walked around him and admired his crystalline body.

REGGIE;So, do we have a deal?

Asked as he reach his hand out.

ATTEA;Hm, very tempting. I have a counter counter offer for you. After I blow up the earth. I will treat your friends as kindly as I can in my Alien Zoo. Then you will always be by my side. Like a loyal pet.

REGGIE;Alright, new offer. If I can stop you right now. Then the earth safe and you all leave peacefully.

ATTEA;And what if you don't?

REGGIE;Then I agree to your last offer.

ATTEA;Deal.

The 2 of them shook on it.

He turned in to No Name.

Then freeded Emperor Amilius.

Just then, Ben turns back and turns in to 1 Swamp Fire.

The episode pretty much goes how it does.

You then back in to you.

Ben said what he says. You disagree mentally but decided not to mention it with all that happened.

Soon you all leave.