13

"I don't trust him"

BEN;What about you being a Hufflepuff? You have brought that up a lot over the years.

If your not a Hufflepuff. Than you can ignore a bit of this conversation.

Any how, on with the story.

"Well yeah, but that's referring to loyalty. We just met him. He had powers that we don't know the limits of and he has a thing for Gwen. So of course I don't trust him"

BEN;Oh, your jealous.

"That's aside the point-

BEN;That we need to form a team.

"I know that, we should just have him help until we can trust him"

BEN;Are you saying that you completely trust Kevin?

"That is different"

BEN;How?

"We had am immediate threat that Kevin also had to deal with. It was essentially for his help and he has at least started to prove him self self. We have never even heard of Rich Boy"

GWEN;Excuse me, but we have a situation.

BEN;On it.

Ben walks out the room. You are about to follow but Gwen stop you.

GWEN;Thank you for helping me earlier, but I can handle my self.

"I know that, I-

GWEN;'Just worry about you'. I know and that is part of Why I love you. Please don't go full predator with him. Unless it's necessary of course.

"I'll do my best"

GWEN;Good Boy.

Gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Just don't expect me not to hunt him down if he so much as hurts you"

GWEN;I know.

She grabbed your hand and the power conversation goes how it does.

Soon, the 5 of you go to the local power plant.

The scene pretty much goes how it does.

I'm fairly certain that I will give Male Reader that hunting alien dog that Kyber uses as a transformation.

Tobe continued
Soon.