25

Kuro doesn't actually start watching The episode titled Plumbers Helpers until 4 minutes and 16 seconds or so.

But you don't show up until 8 minutes and almost 40 seconds or so.

Any how, on with the story.

Kevin picked up the device and says what he says.

"Nice"

Then you 4 get in the car, buckle up and drive around. With Gwen having her head on your shoulder.

You are also on the monitor. So mentally move Gwen a bit to our right. Then you fight right between Ben and Gwen.

Any how, on with the story.

Soon you get a feeling that your being watched. Gwen sensed you tense up a bit.

GWEN;(lifting her head up to look at you)What's wrong?

"Not sure, some thing feels off"

GWEN;Maybe it's your imagination.

"Or it could be something in the plot"

She just rolled her eyes and ignored that. Then (grabbed your chin to give you a kiss on the lips and for you to look at her)

GWEN;Hey, look at me. No matter what happens. I will always love you.

You give her a big hug.

While still hugging her.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that. I also love you very much"

She then hugs you back and starts running her fingers through your hair.

GWEN;Thank you for telling me that, but you don't need to remind me. I know you love me. I also know tou wanted me to(whispered in your ear)Make you an ASMR audio for when you want to feel close to me.

You just keep hugging her.

"Thank you"

GWEN;Of course, I know how much you love that.

KEVIN;(Turns his mirror and you see his eyes)Like what?

GWEN;None of your business Kevin.

KEVIN;Alright.

Tobe continued