42

Kuro doesn't actually start watching The episode titled Inside man until 4 minutes and 33 seconds.

How ever, you don't show up until almost 10 minutes in to the video.

You are in the back with Gwen so you scooch over to the center seat and Ben is up front. You enjoyed the closeness of you and Gwen. So did she.

Just existing in this scene. You 2 hold hands.

A time skip

Nematrix turns you in to Bob and he starts punching them and throwing his bulbus organs. A red glow appears and he gets more.

They are just in away of his raw power and eagerness to blow shit up.

Gwen makes a manna dome to chest wait it out.

He was having a great time. No name even was increasing his speed a tad.

Incase your wondering what motivates no name. Weather he feels like it or not.

Soon they flee.

BEN;Let them go.

He just throws a bulbous organ in a  random direction. The way a pouty child would.

GWEN;Hey, behave your self. I still have to do some more stuff for that asmr audio you wanted me to-do.

He just turns back.

"Sorry, Bob just got carried away. Let's go"

With that, the episode continues how it does.

Will work on later

That was just a memo to me

A time skip

The episode continues pretty much how it does except.

You are there.

When the next fight scene happened. You get turned in to Bob and he starts throwing his organs and blowing shit up. No name just keeps making more of them.

The tractor beam hits, so Bob leaps in to it and was about to go up until he gets booted out by-

BOB;Hey, what da hell red glow!?

NO NAME;It's me, the cosmic fish. More stuff has to happen. I'm gonna set you down now.

No name just made it look like there was nothing Bob could have done and the episode ended how it did.

Just because he feels like it.