7

The kid wakes up.

BEN;Had enough(walks up to him)There's an old guy that's been chasing. you. Probably wearing a Hawaiian shirt, where is he?

The scene goes how it does. You are in the back seat with Gwen.

Kevin rolls down the window.

KEVIN;Problem Officer?

Time skip.

GWEN;That's a $400 speeding ticket.

He just puts it in the glove box.

KEVIN;Must be a new record.

Another time skip.

Talking about alien genes and things.

KEVIN;Yeah, that's where your powers come from. Your grandpa's an alien. I thought you knew.

"I thought you had a different kind of smell"

They all look at you.

GWEN;Why didn't you say some thing earlier?

KEVIN;Probably couldn't find a way for it not to sound creepy.

"Very true, plus I only started to notice it about 2 3 years ago and it wasn't potent until recently"

The Scene goes how it does.

ALLEN;How are we doing this?

GWEN;Magic.

KEVIN;It ain't Magic.

"Oh, because she's an alien. Or at least part alien"

KEVIN;Bingo.

ALLEN;Could we please focus on what's important here?

"Were friends, this is important"

The scene goes how it does.

Ben turns in to Swamp Fire. I typed Heat Blast at 1 st. It's gonna take me some time to remember that.

Any how, on with the story.

You turn in to Swamp Fire's predator. That I will call [simple name] and help fight the suit guys.

He threw of his bulbous organs at 1 of them and it caused a small explosion. Then he smiled.

The scene goes how it does. So how he ended up getting out of it. The Nematrix turned you in to Rad Shark blasted his way out and flew to help Swamp Fire but he was fine so he just flew away.

The episode ends how it does.