17

The episode goes how it does.

The up grade thing got away when Nematrix timed out. You crashed in to the booth where you knock down the cans/bottles.

Naturally, at least 1 stack of them got knocked down.

KEVIN;Great job, Gwen. Why don't you pick out a prize while we figure out what an upgrade is doing on earth.

"O k"

You get up and stumble out of the booth.

GWEN;You don't seriously expect me to just take 1.

"Your right"

KEVIN;2 or so bucks aut ta do it right?

"I checked, it's 2 tries for 3 dollars or 3 for 5 dollars"

You put 3 singles on the counter.

KEVIN;Now, you can grab 1. So choose wisely.

That made you chuckle.

GWEN;Will you 2 take this seriously?

"We are"

KEVIN;They're very clear on the rules of knocking down 1 set of thoes things gets you 1 stuffed animal.

She then walks away. Kevin follows. You look around and grab a tiger.

Then follow them.

Because they were not in the episode and it's kinda important for Ben to do that solo. You, Gwen and Kevin didn't participate in any of that.

So, the 3 of you end up at Kevin's car.

GWEN;What about Ben and Julie?

KEVIN;(shoulder shrug)Eh, Ben can give her a ride home with 1 of his aliens.

GWEN;(noticed what your holding)(your name)Did you really grab 1 of thoes stuffed animals?

"Yeah"

GWEN;Your so immature some times.

"Well, I grabbed it for you"

That made her blush a bit.

GWEN;Wait, you did.

"Yeah, I wanted you to have 1 so I grabbed it for you. Well here you go"

You handed it to her.

She accepted it and gave you a big hug.

GWEN;Thank you

You hug her back. Kevin smiled giving you a thumbs up. You give him a thumbs up right back.

Then, you 3 get in his car. Buckle up and go. Brought Gwen home 1 st then you and he drives home.

You and Gwen had already thanked him got the ride home.

Tobe continued.