14

You all see the girls.

"Well, you don't see a girl feeding off Power every day"

BEN;Please take this seriously.

"Oh, you want seriously? I'll give you serious"

You then turn in to Rad Shark and blasts 1 of them. That girl only smiled. He had an almost Scooby-Doo type reaction. Then flew after them and tackled them. The scene goes basically the same way.

After that fight.

Michael asked Gwen out.

You had turned back.

"Alright, I'm gonna go after them"

BEN;No, we can find-

"No, I don't want thoes ladies getting hurt or hurt any 1 else. See you all later"

You turn in to Rad Shark and fly away.

A time skip.

He finds 1 and blasts her with energy and she starts looking better by the minute.

Once she looked o k. He turns back into you.

"Are you o k? Can you find your way back home by yourself?"

GIRL;I think so, thank you so much.

"No problem"

You turn in to Rad Shark and fly away.

At some point he sensed Gwen was in trouble and bolts over there.

The Nematrix reacted to Michael's energy and turned you from Rad Shark to Redgy(the Chromastone predator).

He blasted him.

REDGEY;(grins)That doesn't work with me.

He then smacked him as if Michael was a fly to him. Which he might as well have been.

Then Gwen put a hand on his leg. She was very weak. He saw the hunger in her eyes. That need to feed. So he let her have this. The episode goes how it does.

Exept when the conversation in the car when Ben asked Kevin when he was going to ask Gwen out. Since male reader is already dating Gwen.

So, until next time.